Tomorrow I work! What nerves!

aurora2's profile photo   09/02/2012 7:14 a.m.

Hello, what had to be great news, for me is ... a bunch of doubts, it turns out, that they called me from the ayutation to tell me
That tomorrow I start at seven to work at the school of my town, but not a teacher ... but I would like to, cleaning -Pinto -uf general cleaning
To my work does not scare me, it is the hypos the changes of insulin schedule the rebounds, and on top with the teachers giving wells like crazy preparing the classes,
Lomejor is not so much because it is not the first time that I work and apart from being the only girl with a frog and how many downs that others, I think it did not go very badly, but I am seeing how I can do so that I do not get off... I hate that to me, and I thought that ... if I ate nutos from time to time, it wouldn't happen, right?
Because insulin .. I am sure that I will put a unity less fast, there are, in these cases ... are all doubts, the nuts is a good idea?

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
09/02/2012 7:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

First, congratulations !!!In the times to have a job is a luxury ...
In your place I would put less insulin and edit me something more than usual, since it is possible that physical effort will lower your sugar, yes, be careful with emotions, nerves, which can do the opposite effect...
The nuts are good, but be careful because they have a high fat content, I would manage to take some marriage, to avoid the downturn.
Good luck, and you'll tell us.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/03/2012 7:04 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thank you Velia for your advice, to be Sinsera, I wrote a billet that you don't see but when sending it ... I disappeared, where would I send it?Haha, well, I will be there, I hope to have a day more or less like today.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
09/03/2012 4:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.