Save sensors

bar's profile photo   09/07/2012 8:59 a.m.

No idea of ​​whether it can be true but I copy you what I have found of an American user to save sensors for the Dexcom:

However, We have been using the Dex Seven for Two Years and It Works Brilliantly for periods Much Longer Than The Advertised 7 Days.Get Sub Skin Tac Wipes and Cover The Outside of the Sensor Tape To Prevent It From Absorbing Water and It Last for Up To 3 Weeks - This Will Cut Your Monthly Sensor Outlay.

bar's profile photo
bar
09/07/2012 8:59 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If it is true ... minimum last two weeks and in my maximum 4 case and take it away by caution.Where is the best in the arm, although Dexcom only recommends its use in the abdomen ... most of them, in the third week they fail little by little or in summer at the end they fall through the sweat

tica's profile photo
tica
09/07/2012 9:03 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Ethics,

Delxcom G4 do you know something?

At the moment more guided by the marketing that the vendors have done to me and without finding anything very much, I am defining my animas 2020 and the G4 (this of the G4 only for what I have read of opinions outside of Spain and for marketing).

thank you
Pablo.

bar's profile photo
bar
09/07/2012 9:16 a.m.

I have no idea that it is the G4, I have the Seven Plus, and I hope they do not change it (which will be to pay ...).I carry Roche's bomb, and it's going well ... I think Animas were going to take out a bomb compatible with Dexcom, but I think that nothing has come out in Spain.

Where are you from ??Here in Aragon they do not put pumps give animas, but the same in your case, if your daughter makes a lot of swimming it would be interesting ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/07/2012 9:21 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello: how and I use the Dexcom sensors for 1 year and a half I started using 1 every 10 days but the economy suffers and falls to 2 per month and sometimes one stretches it 3 weeks.The sensors that measure you well from the beginning if they are well attached last 14 days and you can even stretch them 3 weeks but the last week especially when it tells you that you are very low check it PQ sometimes low down and it is not really true but thenIt is corrected alone or you correct it.There are some resin adhesives that I use when they are taking off and I can lengthen 5 more days but in the end they fall.
I put it on my right hip in belly, I don't measure me well and I haven't tried it in an arm.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/25/2012 8:24 a.m.

Hello bar, look on my diabetes website I have an entry set of the dexcom G4, it is a pass, it is more modern than the Seven.
By the way, Seven is not paid?Finish social security?

chuniña's profile photo
chuniña
10/21/2012 12:49 p.m.

DIABETICA TIPO 1, debut 1999, varias complicaciones( Neuropatía diabética, Cardiopatía Isquémica....)
Novorapid: 1/4/5 Tresiba 0/0/23
Sensor Freestyle Libre

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.