Do some of you have a bomb with a continuous meter?

aurora2's profile photo   09/16/2012 5:22 p.m.

Hello, here I am looking for information online about the prices of insulin pumps, and if you have a continuous meter but there is no way that they give the Boy prices from one place to another but of prices nothing, and I am already desperate and I thought thatSaving to see if you can, even in a couple of years or two or three, my mother because the fucks have to be so charred, between yesterday and today I have an lack of control of descent ....That they leave me a fatal body, and also with the concern of the tense spending we do at such a time but there is no other way to see how the sugar is, tomorrow I work and I am already worried that is not life I already tired ...., I've been a few months great, and now we start with the same thing again and doing things right, or at least I do not change anything, so I ask you for a phone to inform me or the price of how much it cost you if someone schensHe has it, I try to inform me but I do not get anything prices or still do not do it because much is not that it is true, with this computer, tomorrow is the last day that I work I give only 15 days of the City Council of the PeoplesLittle and I would like to go to work even to the field, but ... with the lack of control I don't know how the thing would come out, thank you.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
09/16/2012 5:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!The bomb is free, it puts social security.The meter is going to part and Jay to pay: about € 250 a month approximately.There is a spartado created of bombs and devices, there you can read a lot about these issues.

All the best!

Pepita's profile photo
Pepita
09/19/2012 1:18 a.m.

Thanks Pepita.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
09/19/2012 9:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.