Glucage Where is it injected?

Nenito's profile photo   12/01/2010 5:46 a.m.

Hello, I am new in the forum and I wanted to ask a question: in which area of ​​the body is the glucage injected?I think it is in my leg, or I even thought but I am not sure, in the area where insulin is injected, in case I have the need to administer it to my partner if it requires it on occasion.To make sure, I hope to enjoy and know much more about diabetes.Thank you

All the best.

Nenito's profile photo
Nenito
12/01/2010 5:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When my daughter debuted, I asked the endocrine that question, and her answer was: "Except in the eye, you can prick him anywhere, where it is more comfortable."

I have seen myself in the need to use it more than once, and I have almost always chosen the arm, for comfort and because the legs have a slower absorption.

If you see yourself in need of clicking it, do not hesitate and are not afraid.Of course, try to inject the very slow liquid, because if it is injected fast, it usually produces nausea and vomiting as a side effect.In any case, that is always preferable to the danger of severe hypoglycemia.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/01/2010 7:21 a.m.

My mother punctured it on me on one occasion (I think) in the leg, in the front area of ​​the thigh.In the leg. And it worked, since soon I was recovering the meaning.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
12/01/2010 9:57 a.m.

When my daughter debuted, I asked the endocrine, and his answer was: "except in the eye, you can prick him anywhere, where he is most comfortable".

You have advanced me, Alea.I was going to say "less in the penis, which has to hurt a lot ..." (being of the male gender, of course) :)) :)) :)) :))

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/01/2010 10:11 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Thanks for your help.The truth is that the front of the thigh was what had heard most, in fact it was what we thought, but the arm that would absorb before and did greater effect we did not know.Better to know :)

Nenito's profile photo
Nenito
12/03/2010 4:44 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.