Natural berries: Where can you get?

Nenito's profile photo   12/01/2010 5:49 a.m.

Hello, I am from Madrid, and I wondered if someone would know how to tell me, for these parts, where or in which fruit shop I can get natural berries, the reddish, not the berries of Goji that I already got them.
I have been advised that they are very good and have very healthy properties for these cases, and of course I have only achieved the tibetan sequitas, which resemble the raisins.

All the best

Nenito's profile photo
Nenito
12/01/2010 5:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't know what kind of berries you mean, if fresh Goji or another fruit or berry.I guess there must be more than one type of red berry.Maybe you should ask in herbalists.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/01/2010 7:17 a.m.

It is that those of Goji if I have achieved them, which still seems to be easier to find in herbalists and parapharmacies, but I was also interested in natural red berries (more fruit style and not similar to raisins like Goji's) And looking at I have seen that it is true that there are berries of many types I do not know ... being wild fruits, if you saw them out there

Nenito's profile photo
Nenito
12/03/2010 4:49 a.m.

It's hard to know.I do not understand much of berries, although Rojas can be those of Goji (which are not only dry, such as the raisins, but fresh and with an appearance similar to the photo), those of Acebo, the currants and quite more.
I'm sorry, I'm afraid I can't help you in this.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/03/2010 10:56 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.