Diabetes and hypertension

ManuLC92's profile photo   12/01/2010 6:08 p.m.

Hello!I write because lately my ta levels are a bit high: SS is arterial hypertension associated with diabetes?Do you have any of you?Thank you!!

ManuLC92's profile photo
ManuLC92
12/01/2010 6:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It does not seem to me that hypertension is associated with diabetes unless there are kidney or other problems, but stress does great influence.I will have sent you to reduce salt.I had a stressed season and uploaded me to 15/9, but when the salt has been normalized.:)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/02/2010 1:16 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

HTA is associated with metabolic syndrome:
Obesity, dyslipemia (including triglycerides), diabetes or insulin resistance and hypertension.
Some authors also include microalbumine as a renal failure indicator

80-90% of type 2 patients meet this metabolic profile.

We tend to focus on glycosilated type 1 and at most weight, forgetting the importance of cholesterol, triglycerides and HTA values ​​... All those indicators will collaborate to the future arteriosclerosis or contribute to the appearance of complicationsSo many times named here.

This document:
Link ... HTA%29.pdf >>
Despite being a technician, it is quite complete.

Normally the figure that is marked is 13/85 .... Although depending on age and different conditions can be retouched up or down.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/03/2010 2:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.