Soy bread

Bylma's profile photo   12/05/2010 4:33 p.m.

Hi Compasss
I have a question with soybeans!Law on a website that soy we should not take it ... but nevertheless I have observed that CDO as bread with soybeans then I have the glycemia very well, even downward ..
What can you tell me about this ???
Thanks
Greetings

Bylma's profile photo
Bylma
12/05/2010 4:33 p.m.

Debut 2010,Tipo I.Apidra+Lantus. Glico 7,3% :(

soy: twisted :: shock :: o
I don't like soy milk to eat it with bread: |

Forget, you can eat whatever you want ... tell the carbohydrates that you have and act accordingly if you put insulin.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/06/2010 7:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello bylma!

So I understand soy flour has very few CH.100 gr of soy flour are 3 gr of CH, while white wheat flour, for every 100 gr of flour, 70 are CH, perhaps that's why your controls are lower, because you ingest less ch.

But as Owash said, it is not better or worse, it is simply a matter of counting CH.

All the best!

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/07/2010 6:37 a.m.

I always talk to you about soybean, but in my case and in my diabetic TB friends they function the same.I recommend it, after so much time looking for a bread that did not give me sugar spikes I found it in Amazon.Special bread of toasted soybean Cota.And it is good!;)

laura_perez_munnoz's profile photo
laura_perez_munnoz
03/03/2016 2:14 p.m.

Hello, I am interested in this thread because I at breakfast usually make peaks although at the end I got well, the problem is that I do not trust all these roasted breads because everyone and I repeat "all" are made with palm oil of palmCoco ... my sister who had been having breakfast for a season every day with this type of bread and casually raised the cholesterol a barbarity without ever had it ... That's why I ask if this is better of soybeans or any breadcomprehensive...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/03/2016 2:42 p.m.

H

sigsauer said:
Hello, I am interested in this thread because I at breakfast usually make peaks although at the end I arrived well, the problem is that I do not trust me much of all these roasted breadsBecause everyone and I repeat "all" are made with coconut palm oil ... my sister who had been having breakfast for a season with this type of bread was told and casually a barbarity uploaded to her without having ever had it... that's why I ask if this soybean or any whole wheel bread is better ...

Hi Sigsauer

From what you say, I started to look at the ingredients of the toasted bread and can check how all the supermarket bread had palm oil, coconut oil, rapeseed oil ... some with sunflower oil ... and the one thatHe put that he had olive oil, it was a 2% olive and 98% sunflower, a scam !!

Therefore, since I discovered soybean bread through my doctor, I bought it in the clinic and since I found it on Amazon, every month I bought a little box.There is nothing of oils or fats, in fact, it is seen that they are irregular toast, there are no two the same, it is a soy bread bar that cut and tums.

laura_perez_munnoz
03/07/2016 6:33 p.m.

So they told me soybeans it is not good to take it people with problems of hypothyroidism

PelusaGorda's profile photo
PelusaGorda
03/07/2016 9:19 p.m.

flusagorda said:
so they told me soybeans it is not good to take it people with hypothyroidism problems

I recommend a medical study with your bibliographic references:

Link Question& ;id=19943& ;idsec=453

In adults it is not proven and it could only be discouraged to take soybeans and medication in the same comin, not separately.

laura_perez_munnoz
03/08/2016 9:50 a.m.

It is what my ATS told me

PelusaGorda's profile photo
PelusaGorda
03/10/2016 7 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.