Tip, please

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/06/2010 5:55 a.m.

Hello again:
I wanted advice or information about the subject of hypoglycemia, because I am made a mess, and because a while ago a shame was made.
I have been analyzing glucose for a few days, although my endocrine did not recommend it, but expressly told me that it was not necessary.
As it is common to give me some important Jamacucos in a time slot that goes from twelve noon at two o'clock in the afternoon, I followed the advice that gave me in this for Owash and I measured the glucose.Once he gave me 60 and another 58 mg/dl.As I was fatal, I called the endocrine and told me that 60 was a normal figure, but that if I was wrong, I ate something.So he dispatched me.But today at 11.30 I was (and I still find myself) fatal and the meter gave me 52mg/dl.I took a cluster of grapes and a paste but I still find myself quite badly, although I imagine it will be happening.As Dianben takes and does not produce hypoglycemia, I don't know exactly why it happens to me.I don't know if it is typical of diabetes 2.
I think I will ask for consultation with another endocrine.
I don't know what to do and start scaring me.
Thank you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/06/2010 5:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think the best advice is given to you. A figure of 60 is hypoglycemia, and in totally normal that you feel evil. Doctor's chamber and continue to measure the glucose. Before a 60 or less, have a juice or cocacola at handnormal.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
12/06/2010 6:25 a.m.

60 is what is usually considered hypoglycemia ... It is the limit from which hypoglycemia is considered technically.

It is very strange that taking only Dianben, they give you those hypoglycemia ...
It is not typical of type 2 diabetes hypoglycemia, precisely one of the advantages of metformin (Dianben) is that it does not produce hypoglycemia ... unlike other oral antidiabetics such as sulfoniruleas (prandin, novonorm) that in the short term yes thatThey have danger.

I guess you will drink carbohydrates in all the main meals: bread, pasta, rice, legumes, fruit, milk, potatoes, all kinds of flours ...
Always in adequate amounts without abusing.

Do you eat something between breakfast and food?Simply with 2 normal cookies you should avoid that hypo ...

Yes, change endocrine or see the header, look at what is the cause of that repeated decompensation.

DiabetesForo
12/06/2010 6:51 a.m.

Thank you very much for your advice and information.
The truth is that yesterday I scared myself a lot, today I rely what I wrote and it seems to me that I would have done it in dreams, because it cost me a lot to write it, my hands trembled and my brain did not respond well.Although it is very frequent that episodes like those described (more or less every two days, with different intensity) yesterday was an alarming thing.Today I have also had another threat, but I have already stopped "sugary" well.I intend to consult it, because they have not put any guidelines for meals, I try to do it with the best intention, but I would like to have more information.
Nor do I understand why if having 60mg/dl is "normal", I find that figure so bad.
Thanks again.

DiabetesForo
12/07/2010 5:32 a.m.

I agree that your case is weird, but, above all, in which you change doctor.

You tell us.

Health

DiabetesForo
12/07/2010 9:01 a.m.

Mariluna, Owash has told you:
I guess you will drink carbohydrates in all the main meals: bread, pasta, rice, legumes, fruit, milk, potatoes, all kinds of flours ...
Always in adequate amounts without abusing.I put it not to repeat it.It gives me the feeling that the hydrates are not very clear.The educator will inform you very well.
I encourage you to get it, everyone or most have passed through those moments.Adeuuu: p

Consu's profile photo
Consu
12/09/2010 1:56 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.