Diabetes and cold

leo's profile photo   12/20/2010 4:50 a.m.

Hello, good morning, as you know we are new in this and a doubt has emerged, I tell you, from the Saturday it is having very crazy values ​​of glycemia the same is in 57 Q in 260 Q in 110, the foodIt has been as always for what we do not understand those values.But it turns out that since last night this cold and what we have thought that maybe these values ​​can be due to the fact that the virus was incubating, is that possible?
Yesterday it tube normal values ​​until dinner that inexplicably had 240 before dinner.I hope you can help us.All the best

leo's profile photo
leo
12/20/2010 4:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Cold, like any other disease, can alter glycemia.In fact, they usually do it.
It would help a lot, when you raise doubts, that you put the treatment you have, to be able to guide you better.If you look, many have it permanently in the firm: treatment, last glycosilada, type of glucometer, etc.That helps Quer we have more data.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/20/2010 6:33 a.m.

Sorry for not putting it, I am a bit clueless, the treatment is 20 of Levemir at night and 6-6-3-3 of Novorapic in the meals, well the novorapic depends a little on the blood glucose it has before each meal.
All the best.

leo's profile photo
leo
12/20/2010 6:45 a.m.

Well, do not leave it and see the doctor a simple cold can attack you to the throat and give you infection, and you have to take antibiotic, that happened to me a few weeks ago and the same gave me hypos that went up to 400, one nightHe lowered me to 50 and I could not upload it and I had to go to the Emergencies and effectively, I had an infection and I had not learned, just moqueked a little, and they sent me antibiotic and after a week everything returned to normal.

VICTORGR's profile photo
VICTORGR
12/20/2010 9:16 a.m.

A little offtopic answer ... leoIn each post you can edit your firm in the forum to always be the same:

You go to the User Control Panel (there is a link at the top of the forum to the left that takes you to > Link ) Within the user control panel you go to "profile" and there to "edit signature", what you put there will appear automatically at the end of all your posts.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/20/2010 9:43 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.