{'en': 'Diabetes and characteristics of diabetics', 'es': 'La diabetes y las características de los diabéticos'} Image

Diabetes and characteristics of diabetics

fer's profile photo   12/22/2010 6:12 a.m.

I copy part of a news that ensures that "diabetics are usually very intelligent and mental people", also ensures that "they tend to be head, emotional, calculators and prone to exercise control over things", are you according to these statements?

But there is a fundamental factor that modern medicine does not pay too much attention: the relationship between mental activities and pancreas.

We know that the brain of an common person weighs 1.4 kilograms.In a medium complexion person this represents about 2 percent of body weight.

However, the brain consumes about 20 percent of the organism's total energy.Virtually all this energy comes from glucose, that is to say the sugar that circulates through the blood.

The brain not only needs large amounts of glucose, but it must obtain it in a regular and controlled way.

You must also get the right amount, neither more nor less.That is, human thought requires glucose as fuel as long as it is used.

For thousands of years, natural medicine has been weighing this relationship between body and mind.For many, body and mind is the same.In the theory of the five elements of Chinese medicine, the Bazo-Pancreas group is energetically relate it to different bodily mechanisms such as digestion, lymphatic circulation, fat control and flesh, sexual organs and the thought and intelligence of man.There is talk of having the capacity to digest "bitterness" and is estimated to obsessive mental state as a functional and energetic imbalance of the spleen-peak.

Diabetics are effectively people with greater predisposition to obsession.They tend to be heads, emotional, calculators and prone to exercise control over things.Diabetes can also be the result of having burned the energy of the pancreas for wanting to achieve more material successes in life.

Diabetics are usually very intelligent and mental people.Journalists, businessmen, professors, lawyers, writers, directors and politicians, among others, are a high -risk population.

Diabetics need comprehensive treatments for body and mind as acupuncture, meditation or QI-gong among others.They should not think and analyze things so much, otherwise the imbalances of blood glucose due to the demand of the brain, will produce irreparable injuries throughout the organism and the exhaustion of the pancreas itself.In turn, it requires a quiet and generous heart, a liver without worries, and kidneys patients that support it.

As my acupuncture professor said, Dr. Cho-Hoon: “Why do we think so much?To become smarter?Then we will be intelligent diabetics.That is why I say what the fools and healthy live!

fer's profile photo
fer
12/22/2010 6:12 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

HA HA!!I am very head, from a very young age but that is the cause/effect of diabetes ... every time people say more stupidities of issues that do not know
I keep this phrase:
They should not think and analyze things so much, otherwise the imbalances of blood glucose due to the demand of the brain will produce irreparable injuries throughout the body and the exhaustion of the pancreas itself

tica's profile photo
tica
12/22/2010 7:50 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Fer, where have you taken this magnificent document ?????

some psikoloko ... sure

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/22/2010 1:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Here is the link, for your enjoyment and rejoicing ... Of course, the medicine of laughter has no limits!:))

Link ... 3%A1Creas >

fer's profile photo
fer
12/22/2010 3:46 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hahahahaha ... people are first people, and then we have diseases ...
I am very head of course, and emotional, but there end the coincidences ...

In a town in Palencia there is a `` healer '' or whatever you want to call that it ensures that you can cure diabetes through the mind, which is the fault of the mind to have diabetes and say that there are people who have '' cured ''... a acquaintance of mine told me, and I got a little angry, how can you joke with `` cure' 'diabetes? ....: Evil :: Evil:

María2542006's profile photo
María2542006
12/22/2010 4:14 p.m.

I am from a town in Palencia and I have never heard such stupidity !!!

What town is it?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/23/2010 3:09 a.m.

I am a journalist ... but the truth is that I don't think my diabetes has to do with my profession [-x

nury's profile photo
nury
08/21/2016 10 p.m.

Hey, I am not very ready but I am diabetic, I want to be darker and that this is removed only.It would not be bad, right?

ajd's profile photo
ajd
11/23/2016 5:51 p.m.

I agree that people who aspire less in and life and that are more basic and less mental, are happier.I don't think he has a direct relationship with the diabets.In my married, I made the "debut" at a time of my life very stressful and in a very toxic work environment, without further ado

Pinkunicorn's profile photo
Pinkunicorn
11/23/2016 6:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 2009
Lantus 23 UI 14h ahora probando Toujeo 28 UI 14h
Apidra Junior a demanda
Accu Check Aviva Expert
FreeStile Libre
Última HbA1c 6,8

At age six I was neither a head nor obsessive or controller ..... I was simply a child.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
11/23/2016 7 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

@Samozeus
You are right, we are not guilty of our diseases.We will all get sick one day and at times of our lives.

Pinkunicorn's profile photo
Pinkunicorn
11/23/2016 7:13 p.m.

DM1 desde 2009
Lantus 23 UI 14h ahora probando Toujeo 28 UI 14h
Apidra Junior a demanda
Accu Check Aviva Expert
FreeStile Libre
Última HbA1c 6,8

Once they told me about the "emotional meaning" of diseases ......... almost killing whom I was "explaining" that I had developed diabetes because what I demanded was more affection by my parents !!!!I can assure that with 9 years my parents loved me very much, as they have continued to do until the 36 that I have;So ... why don't I heal me ??? hahahahaha.People invent an aquaconant theories

Ervy's profile photo
Ervy
11/24/2016 1:34 p.m.

I totally agree with the first statement about diabetics.I would add from my particular harvest that in many cases there is an emotional component, which, whether the cause or the trigger, brings us the disease.
In my case it was a season of bestial stress at work that caused or produced me.Doctors say it was the trigger.?

Greetings.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
09/22/2017 11:56 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

My son with 5 years I do not believe has ambitions of material successs .... If I think, it is my personal look, that the emotional crosses our lives, not everyone reacts the same before the same situation.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/25/2017 4:40 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Well, I am obsessive, in relation to order, very much, but not very intelligent, but I must say that if diabetes appeared when a very stressful and difficult time passed in my life, I do not know whether I will have a relationship or not ..who knows ..

louizak's profile photo
louizak
09/25/2017 8:47 a.m.

Good I am new for the forum, diagnosed with debut diabetes with 56 years trying to learn to have the best quality of life we ​​get this disease with me
All the best

ventela's profile photo
ventela
04/21/2019 1:14 p.m.

Well, my older sister with just over 3 and a half years debut.I don't know what would ambition.Of course, we both have a high and at least I am emotional, head, calculator and with a lot of tendency to have any aspect of what I do.
On the other hand, the mind does not create diseases but I believe that where you focus your mind there is directed.If your mind revives negative emotions, you feel bad, you overwhelm and you end up tired that if on the contrary the emotion is positive.And fix that I talk about emotions, not thoughts.The mind remembers what is attached to an emotion.Ask someone who made on May 5 last year and then ask him who made his wedding day.You will see that it gives you more details of the second than the first.And if you observe your expression your body language, you will see that it is more positive and open when you answer the second question.That memory is united, that thought to something positive.If it were something negative, you will see how your expression would become sadder.It is a bit like the thoughts/emotions about us, filling us with energy or going down.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
05/05/2019 10:58 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.