My daughter has already debuted with diabetes

crisdm23's profile photo   10/07/2012 7:07 p.m.

Good I wrote a few months ago about my daughter, telling them that I had ups and downs of sugar and good at the end this weekend has debuted I tell you her debut.So irritable Mu Llorona was very rare, I made a blood glucose after eating at 3h and I had 178 I saw him high but let him pass that it was Friday. That he was halfway several times and gave me 168 and 165 as I went down noI gave it more importance. The Saturday got up and had 135 so that I control it throughout the day and tube more or less normal measures somewhat high but well at night before bedtCeno but I let him pass and yesterday Sunday when Vomito and is the Tava Mu Palida he looked at her and 290 I almost gives me something there is already the dress and I went to the Emergency I arrived n 300 and from there to the hospital on the way I gave him a juiceAnd when we had the hospital, he had 340 there, they already asked for analytics and everything and put him in insulin therapy, the positive antibodies came out the low c peptide and the hemo of 7'5 question that the diagnosis type 1 and only 2ye years and four with four years and four with four years and fourMesrs well I will tell you, we are Aki in the entered asta that your levels are controlled, let's wait for all good kiss and thanks for everything I will inform you

crisdm23's profile photo
crisdm23
10/07/2012 7:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, it seems that it has not been an abrupt debut (as many mothers have happened to us) and that has given you time to inform you and take it more serenity.You will have to devote a lot of time to control it and measure it a lot to adjust insulin.Children need more insulin as they grow.Much encouragement, you'll see that everything will be fine.Find out all the treatment and you will see that with the new fast insulins you can eat everything, when you have practice with the dose.
What insulinas have they scheduled?
Stop for the parents of parents to be more accompanied.A hug.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/08/2012 5:58 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Wow Cris, I'm sorry.Here we are for what you need.Much encouragement !!!What is true is that from now on everything will begin to go better.Let's see if you soon adjust the guideline.A hug for both and here you have us.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/09/2012 4:22 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

As regina we also had a bad debut, with ketoacidosis, that scare you have been able to avoid.My child debuted with 18 months and now he is three years old, the truth is that the road is hard and sometimes exhausting, but walks.Learning is day by day but little by little it is improved, I hope you do not have to give up many things from your daily life because you have to make sacrifices, especially at the beginning.The only thing I can tell you is that if you have a partner you are united because sometimes tensions surpass one, that happened to me and my wife but as things improve, stress also everything becomes easier, the beginning is hard, but little to little is improved.
A hug and luck.

antonio bonillo's profile photo
antonio bonillo
10/09/2012 12:55 p.m.

Thank you all. Here we continue in the hospital with the sweet girl admitted hehe so I call my sweet.way that came out of 200 and that they are giving a special diet for diabetics but ... today they had 205 and after insulin and all after eating it was in 320 we go that Buff for giving me something instead the girl the girlSo happy.If I sleep something and see if I come to home that this art of the hospital's armchair glad I know what any doubt or I have you I have you a huge kiss and I will tell you and a kiss for your sweet children who despiteAll sure that all the happiest of all a hug and thanks

crisdm23's profile photo
crisdm23
10/09/2012 9:42 p.m.

Until it stabilizes it is normal for them to have those ups and downs, in addition it still has a pancreatic reserve.You know, time plays your favor, so a little patience and you will see how everything is leaving a palante ... a hug.
Antonio, how are you?We haven't written in parents for a long time ..: I'm glad everything goes well.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/11/2012 5:27 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Many spirits and I hope you can leave the hospital soon.I am sure that the foreros with time of experience and above all the parents can help you in everything you need.I can only encourage you because I am supposed to continue on the honeymoon and I have to continue learning and that is what I do here every day.

A hug

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/14/2012 4:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.