Good I wrote a few months ago about my daughter, telling them that I had ups and downs of sugar and good at the end this weekend has debuted I tell you her debut.So irritable Mu Llorona was very rare, I made a blood glucose after eating at 3h and I had 178 I saw him high but let him pass that it was Friday. That he was halfway several times and gave me 168 and 165 as I went down noI gave it more importance. The Saturday got up and had 135 so that I control it throughout the day and tube more or less normal measures somewhat high but well at night before bedtCeno but I let him pass and yesterday Sunday when Vomito and is the Tava Mu Palida he looked at her and 290 I almost gives me something there is already the dress and I went to the Emergency I arrived n 300 and from there to the hospital on the way I gave him a juiceAnd when we had the hospital, he had 340 there, they already asked for analytics and everything and put him in insulin therapy, the positive antibodies came out the low c peptide and the hemo of 7'5 question that the diagnosis type 1 and only 2ye years and four with four years and four with four years and fourMesrs well I will tell you, we are Aki in the entered asta that your levels are controlled, let's wait for all good kiss and thanks for everything I will inform you