{'en': 'PUMPS DOUBTS', 'es': 'Dudas bombas'} Image

PUMPS DOUBTS

Beauty's profile photo   12/22/2010 6:52 p.m.

I have been reading some issues about insulin bombs, and from what you tell some, they do not paint badly.

However, because of its characteristics, it gives me a little grrima having that constantly there.

Who is its use recommended?

What activities hinders?

Does it show under clothes?

Thank you.

Beauty's profile photo
Beauty
12/22/2010 6:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Beaty !!!

It took me a year to decide to use the bomb and now I am delighted, especially because it seems that I have already begun to locate the units that go best: d.

Creeps?It does not give grimo.I don't give me grima personally and my partner either, hehe.Nor is it heavy for me to get hooked all the time.But of course, I had my first week of adaptation that was a bit hard, but after those days, the Bombi and I became very friends hehehe.

Yes it shows in the clothes it depends on where you carry it.I carry it in my pants pocket or skirt and it looks like the mobile, the cable is once seen, but I don't think people realize.There are people who carry it in the bra and are delighted, it bothers me a lot.You have several entries on the tricks to hide the bomb and where people put it:

Link
Link

I do not hinder any activity.If it is true that at first you have to learn to put it in different situations.For example, it cost me a lot to find the most comfortable system to go to the gym.And in certain situations you can remove it, putting or not the necessary correction (depending on the activity and the time you are without it).There are also situations where the pump is more visible, such as when you go to the beach or the pool.

The pump requires a longer or shorter adaptation process depending on each person, but little by little everything is fitting and in the end you do not realize that you are wearing it.

All the best,

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/24/2010 11:32 a.m.

Thank you very much for all the info, Olguilla :-)

The truth is that it seems very interesting.Although I control myself with insulin, I would like to try it for forgetting a little of the punctures, but on the other hand, I think it would have fatal to have the "hindrance" always hanging.

I will continue to read you.

Beauty's profile photo
Beauty
12/28/2010 6:47 p.m.

Today I had an appointment with the endocrine and asked how the issue of insulin pump worked.He told me that it was for poorly controlled people, that I am better with the bolis.But how is this really?Who is it indicated for?I thought it was like carrying a pancreas hanging ...

Beauty's profile photo
Beauty
01/18/2011 5:50 p.m.

Hi Beauty,

Well, I don't know why your doctor says this.I had good control, but my arms and legs hurt so much puncture and I also have the claim to get pregnant and with the pump and the patient's self -control (use us :)) It is easier to reduce hemo levels andkeep them like this.

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
01/18/2011 6:01 p.m.

And since you carry a bomb, are you more or less pending than before looking at you and those things?Or does it have to do?

Beauty's profile photo
Beauty
01/19/2011 4:33 p.m.

I have increased my self -control.Before I made a couple of daily controls and now I go from 5 to 7 a day.Before breakfast, sometimes after breakfast (this is difficult because I am at work and I teach, and it is not a matter), before eating, after eating, in the middle of the afternoon/before going to the gym, when returning from the gym, before dinner and before going to bed.Juas ... written so it seems that I go all day hooked to the glucometer :)) :)) :)) :))

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
01/19/2011 4:44 p.m.

Ah hehe is that I thought the bomb had a meter integrated, and then it was not necessary to look at the finger ...

Beauty's profile photo
Beauty
01/19/2011 5:14 p.m.

I have read for the forum that there is a brand that carries a continuous meter included or something, but now I don't know how to give you memory details.

In my case, it is not so.The advantage it has is that the glucometer is the remote control of the pump and so it is not necessary to get it to put the bolus.

I guess each brand has its little things: D

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
01/19/2011 5:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.