Capuccino Brownie (Eggless)

olguilla's profile photo   12/28/2010 7:17 a.m.

Here you have this brownie recipe that is vice.Again I use the tagatose as a sweetener, but you can make another serve, if you know the proportions.Important that cocoa is without sugar

ingredients

2 cups of flour (according to the original, integral recipe, but I used white. Next time I will put a cup of flour and the other of almond powder) (approximately 250 gr of flour are approximately 250 gr)
1 cup of tagatose (or 2 of whole cane sugar)
A soluble coffee envelope (next time I will put two or three envelopes, because the coffee taste is barely notice).
Half cup of cocoa powder (if it is very pure you can put less)
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon powder yeast
Half cup of sunflower oil
1 cup of water
Nuts to taste (I put about 40 gr, but the original recipe 100 Gr. You can also use another dry fruit or combine several).

How?

We turn on the oven to 160ºC up and down with a fan.

In a bowl we throw the flour, the tagatosa, the cocoa powder, the soluble coffee, the salt, the sunflower oil and the cup of water.Remove to get a homogeneous mass.I have helped myself with the wattle and the kneading rods.

Add the chopped nuts and mix well.

We grease a not very large rectangular mold (I used sunflower oil and a brush) and throw the dough.We put some nuts above and introduce the oven for 40 minutes (ID checking, since depending on the oven and the temperature may need more or less time).

If you eat it at the moment.To eat it the following days, introduce it 1 minute in the microwave, be just done.

Nutritional information

The CH we find are: flour, cocoa powder and nuts.

Cocoa powder depends.They passed it to me without labeling, but because of the postpandrial controls I would say that a bit quite sugar should carry.I do not use it again.

There are 175 gr of Ch of the flour and 1.4 gr of ch of the nuts.In total there are 177 gr of cho more that of chocolate.

With this, if we divide the cake into 10 pieces each piece will be 17.7 gr of CH, adding the cocoa to the eye, we could say that a piece would be 2 rations of ch.This makes me conclude that the cocoa I have used carries sugar, because I like such a piece and my controls are not equivalent to the portions.

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/28/2010 7:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

: shock: I have lost the monitor :)) :))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/30/2010 3:09 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/30/2010 3:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.