Continuous Glucose Meter failures Dexcom Seven

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/28/2010 1:26 p.m.

Hello everyone:
After presenting the issue of continuous glucose meters.Tica has answered that she has had numerous problems with this meter (Dexcom Seven) and that the technical service has not worked very well.
Has anyone had problems?If you have had them, or not, please tell me your experiences.

Thank you very much in advance.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/28/2010 1:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am valuing the possibility of buying a continuous glucose meter, and I am interested in your opinion in this regard, if the Dexcom Seven gives problems, which do you suggest as an alternative?

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
12/28/2010 2:59 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello Fer, my question is the same as yours, if you read the previous thread you will see that Tica has had a series of negative experiences with the devices and with the technical service and despite everything this meter recommends.The only thing I want to know is if someone else has had any experience, whether positive or negative with the Dexcom.The alternative is the Guardian Medtronic, it is the one that has put me for me for 6 days but it is much more expensive and it seems that the sensors last quite less than those of Dexcom, so before deciding I would like to receive help.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/28/2010 5:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The problem of all this is that today there are no alternatives.Dexcom is economical (by comparison) and is simple.But the alternative is the Guardian, a more complex system, more spectacular and infinitely more expensive;I would almost prohibitive I would say.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/29/2010 10:17 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.