New Sabadell!

lore_bcn's profile photo   12/28/2010 1:39 p.m.

Hi, I'm Lorena and I wanted to tell you my story a little.
I have a 21 -months -year -I saw an endocrine.I did not notice anything strange apart from drinking a lot of water and doing a lot of pipi ... but associated it with pregnancy.When I went to the hospital they left me admitted to teach my diet and put the insulin.There were some endocrine who told me that it was gestational diabetes and others that I would stay forever.
The time passed and I had my girl premature for 34 weeks and weighed 3 kilos.At that time I stopped clicking insulin and went to the "honeymoon" phase.I state a year without having to click but in April of this year I began to find badly and turned the sugar.Now I am clicking Lantus 0-0-0-9 and Apidra 3-6-6.I do not get it well ... today they have made a gly and I am 8.9 of hemoglobin.
I have a panic to the punctures ..., I know that is nothing .., but I think it is my psychological.Many times I want to cry and I am very low in encouragement.I puncture with the finest needles .., those of 5 ..., but it is superior to me.On top of me, I am already a thin constitution but now I am super thin ..., I measure 160cm and weight 45,800kg ...., I don't know what to get fat.
A question that I wanted to ask you: I have a lot of anxiety to eat between hours ..., and I wanted to ask you that I can eat on those occasions .... Can I eat nuts?
Thanks in advance!

lore_bcn's profile photo
lore_bcn
12/28/2010 1:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Lore, welcome !!!
The needles also panic, I still remember when I click I first was being in the hospital, but although it sounds hard, I thought if I do not click, I die so I better click and I assure you that you are going to do it without giving youAccount ... You see that we all lead a life of the most normal or try ...
It is logical that you are so thin with that hem that you have, as soon as you have well controlled diabetes you will recover the weight and you will find yourself better.

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/28/2010 3:20 p.m.

Thanks Prado!
The hemo tine what to see with the weight ????May it be a silly straight but still much to learn this disease?
When is it considered that hemo is good?If I get a good hem will increase weight ???

lore_bcn's profile photo
lore_bcn
12/29/2010 4:26 a.m.

With an uncontrolled diabetes the weight loss is normal (I stayed like a scratch).
The moment your glycosilada stabilizes and with it your glycemia, you and your weight will stabilize too.
The ideal is to have a hem equal to or less than 6.5%.
The nuts of nuts ...... They also contain carbohydrates, so if you want to eat them between hours, you will have to do the pertinent glycemia to know how many you can eat and what you have to click ....... If you want to chop something (because of anxiety) and you have the fast insulin scheduled is better that you eat things without hydrates.

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
12/29/2010 5:23 a.m.

And what can I eat without hydrates contributions?

lore_bcn's profile photo
lore_bcn
12/29/2010 5:34 a.m.

Here I put a link (it is put in other posts) in which you can inform yourself perfectly.

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
12/29/2010 5:47 a.m.

You can eat almost anything that are proteins but without passing (things like: chorizón, sausage, ham, ham, mortadella ...) since the content of carbohydrates is zero or almost null.

You can take almost any light drink for the same, the carbohydrate content is null or almost null.

You can take almost anything whose carbohydrate content is null or almost null, it looks at the URL that Ana82 has put.

If you want to have really you will have to wear an extra puncture of the insulin you use at meals (in your case it seems to be Apidra).

DiabetesForo
12/29/2010 6:32 a.m.

Thanks for your advice !!!I see that you are experts in this .., I will gradually try to be !!!
I have never liked sweets or anything ... but now it seems that I need them ..., that's why I say I have that anxiety to eat.
To snack they have told me that it eats 2 recits of hydrates but I do not click me ..., so I will try to eat only those 2 recits of hydrates and endure until night.
Thanks for that link, it is very helpful.
I now go for the S.S because at the beginning VAT privately but they did not explain anything about the count of hydrates or anything ..., I just told me about potatoes so much .., both of meat and a piece of fruit and clickX of insulin.I did not understand anything and advised me that I went to the Taulí hospital in Sabadell (Barcelona) and the truth is that it is quite happy ..., since here they have taught me to look at the labeled products and gave me a PeequeñaList with food hydrates apart from 3 machines to measure the sugar, the needles ..., the strips .., that is everything.
But I wanted to tell you if you know a very good endocrine for Barcelona or surroundings for a second opinion or if you believe that you will no longer have to go anywhere else.
Forgive for all the questions .., but it is here where I can vent!

lore_bcn's profile photo
lore_bcn
12/29/2010 6:53 a.m.

In principle I would not look for any private doctor, once you are also diagnosed, a private endocrine is not going to do anything that does not do one that takes you in social security.

Any minimally competent endocrine does the same: glycosylated hemoglobinAnnual looking for microalbuminuria (as long as there are no complications), the times that you go to consult you look at the blood pressure and carve (height and weight) apart from giving information you are doing during the year.

The treatment (whatever it is) makes it effective the diabetic patient, neither the endocrine nor the educator nor the nutritionist and does not matter if they are private as public.

What is very advisable is that you approach the hospital and ask if they teach training courses for diabetics to be able to attend or if you can make an appointment to see the educator in diabetes issues, to teach you things about the diet, theme ofrations, carbohydrate counting at least basic things ... etc.If it is not possible that is highly recommended that you learn even on your own reading things online (as in the URL that Ana82 has put).

DiabetesForo
12/29/2010 7:12 a.m.

Many TNT faults!On January 31 I have a visit with the endo and I will ask you about those courses to have if they do ...
and seen that here in Sabadell there is a diabetic association.Is it convenient to make me a member or is not worth anything ???

lore_bcn's profile photo
lore_bcn
12/29/2010 7:22 a.m.

It is a more resource that can be used, if they give courses/talks on diabetes issues it is positive, and if they do not give cursions/talks they may have a magazine/brochure that send every x time and you can find out about things.

The issue is to have a good diabetological education or at least one acceptable education, the more you know about diabetes (or rather: the more you know about your diabetes) you will have more tools, more resources to face the things that happen to you or that youThey can occur.

DiabetesForo
12/29/2010 7:32 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaa lore_bcn, welcome
As they tell you here, the page they have put will be great, the TB forum, here you will learn a lot
I am signed up for an association and I am happy, I recently went to a talk about food and very well, I have also met other diabetics like me in my city, I am already pointed for future meals, dinners,: d: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D would
Greetings,

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/29/2010 7:42 a.m.

Welcome Lore, encourage :)) Every time you click you think you are not alone, here we are, as you have told you, to help you, we have all gone through the same and we are very good.: P

Consu's profile photo
Consu
12/29/2010 1:59 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Hello Lore, my name is Luci, I am Deabetics for 20 years just as you were afraid of the needles but my endocrine in the Tauli of Sabadell told me not to let me go home until I did not depend on me to have to prick ...So it was to click on me or die .... so I click ACE 20 years and the truth is that skewer and I don't realize or realI walk 12 k when I'm not going to run and that is every day ... to run or walk is a way of having the controlled sugar ... and in July I am going to do the way of Santiago ..... sienpreter thinking thatThe feet is one of the things that you have to take care of ... with that what I want to tell you that being diabetics you can do everything sienpre and take care of yourself ... for gaining not worry when you have the controlled emotions you will stingK But if your contribution is to be thin, think that you are going to gain a lot .... don't despair ... don't cry and do not get careful only to take care of yourself ... it is happy because it is a disease that over time you will get it well ..... And I would advise you not to be a private doctor because in the Tauli they will help you in the hopital of Dia is magnificent and the endocrine are great ... I go to all the analysis every 5o6 months but in that interbalI voi 2 times minimal to the hopital of day and educate me to carry my diabetis better .... so do not be afraid because you can make a normal life ... you will see how everything will go better ... if you have any doubt do not hesitate toAsk me kisses and encourage luci2

luci2's profile photo
luci2
03/26/2014 9:23 p.m.

Hello gorgeous.Tell you that I lived in Sabadell and that my mother (diabetics) was taken in Parc Tauli.I tell you about 30 years ago.His attention and care was simply exemplary and at that time they told her (she also took Dr. Puigvert's team for complications in the kidney) that the Tauli had one of the best teams in endocrinology in all of Catalonia and I know doctors who areThere they continue to think the same today.I would not look for any other doctor ... you already have the best !!!(What a healthy envy you give me hahaha).Well take care of yourself and anything you know where we are.A hug

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/28/2014 6:06 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.