Pump cover.I did so.

Ilipa's profile photo   01/01/2011 3:44 p.m.

Hello

I have made a new case.The 3rd.This is also designed to go in the bra, but in the front, between both breasts.I think it doesn't matter if they are separated or very close.In both cases, this case is useful and goes quite unnoticed.The biggest problem must be the heat of summer.I'll see how it goes then.

I have said that it is to place in the front of the bra, but it could also be placed on the side of it, in the belt, etc.

I wanted to make a "step by step" putting the most explanatory photos to make the preparation of the case more understandable, but if there is any questions or error, I would appreciate the comment.

I hope it helps you.

Greetings.

You can see the "tutorial" in the following link:

Link

See you later.

Ilipa's profile photo
Ilipa
01/01/2011 3:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Jolín Ilipa, but that you are!With the case, it's very good. Hey, you could dedicate yourself to selling them !! I fixed that a little money would win you xD:-/ :))
Do you imagine when you have to put on a bolus, putting your hand inside the sweater, taking out the pump, and then put it in place?It has to be a show, hahahaha.
Thanks for the photos

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
01/02/2011 6:54 a.m.

jolín ilipa, but what are you about !!!, rivets ... hahaha, you've hit a good work with the case, it's very good. Hey, you could dedicate yourself to selling them !! I fixed that a little money would win you xD:-/ :))
Do you imagine when you have to put on a bolus, putting your hand inside the sweater, taking out the pump, and then put it in place?It has to be a show, hahahaha.
Thanks for the photos

Hooooooooola!
They don't deserve thanks.I like to make your things.I spend it "bomb", hahaha.:))

The bowling is not a problem no matter how hidden the pump goes, since the Spirit combo carries a "remote control" in the meter.So I don't have to get the bomb even if I will take it in my pocket.I would send the information from the meter.

Ilipa's profile photo
Ilipa
01/02/2011 7:22 a.m.

I made a similar one and you get used to taking it like this.For me it is the most comfortable site.
When I wear a dress with which it shows too much I put it in my leg.They sell a "gadget" but it is very expensive.It is much cheaper to buy a wide elastic, 5 or 6 cm and hook it in it.What happens is that if you wear stockings it is overwhelmed.Does anyone have a solution?

MercedesL's profile photo
MercedesL
03/17/2011 12:53 p.m.

I believe that, for the summer, if the elastic you do it with the part of the means that carry silicone inside (so that they do not slip) could serve .....
And for the winter, I had thought about the typical league (I have never used a gossip of those but it seems to me that I could serve to hook the elastic).
Ilipa, I love the case !!!(I'm already taking note for when they put it on me) :)

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
03/18/2011 6:16 a.m.

Thanks, Tocaya.I'm glad you like it.I like the most of all the ones I have done is one of an embroidery felt.Let's see if I hang the photo tomorrow, it is very happy -at least for my liking.

Kisses to all.

Ilipa's profile photo
Ilipa
03/18/2011 6:44 p.m.

I tb did some but ended up buying a photo case, I was better isolated and finished than mine.He he

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
09/16/2015 9:27 p.m.

Very good idea!The theme is with the Paradigm Medtronic Bomb ... that to make a bolus you have to take the pump yes or if ... Any idea about how to take it in summer?

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
09/25/2016 10:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.