The new Omnipod, possibly the best market bomb.

notmy's profile photo   10/18/2012 12:03 p.m.

Gentlemen, and while the first version does not even arrive in Spain, they will already get in various European countries (if they have not already taken it, I am not very sure ...) the new omnipod.

Video Attention.It is a wireless bomb (such as its predecessor), but with a much smaller and hidden pod.The PDA is also smaller, and includes glucose meter, all in one.

How much will we have to endure?Incredible that in our own country we are denied to live more and better ...

notmy's profile photo
notmy
10/18/2012 12:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It could not even be bought privately: Evil:
I don't want to finance it, at least it is marketed ...

But of course, imagine that we don't even have enough importance or strength to claim half -unit feathers ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/18/2012 2:29 p.m.

I guess in some private clinics they will put it.
Hopefully I will arrive at the SS one day, because those here can not even compare.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/18/2012 6:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What a wonder!

We do not even know how much they cost .... regardless of what we pay or the hospital (q tb is ourselves).He also compensated, for the "savings" in hospital income from the diabetics, I suppose that the quality of life will be exceptional, I no longer remember it.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
10/19/2012 6:12 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

I love the ONMIPOD, that of carrying a pump without a catheter that does not cool and on top of the tiny, the continuous glucose meter is missing but I have seen that people from outside Spain put the dexcom on one side and the ONMIPOD in another ..... great Joo I want to have them.

chuniña's profile photo
chuniña
10/21/2012 noon

DIABETICA TIPO 1, debut 1999, varias complicaciones( Neuropatía diabética, Cardiopatía Isquémica....)
Novorapid: 1/4/5 Tresiba 0/0/23
Sensor Freestyle Libre

Well, I would give myself the same as I had a two fingers of fat fingers, I want it to be corrected at once,
that I forget for a minute that I am diabetics, that there are neither the hypo nor the hyper, a life where to be aware that I have a problem
called diabetes, where I have to take care of myself and that's it.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
10/21/2012 12:44 p.m.

Aurora, I suppose you will have already told you, but do not you change your endocrine?One q is a supporter of bombs, I think you remember that you had housing in Madrid or relatives, test ...

romevila's profile photo
romevila
10/21/2012 2:13 p.m.

Yes, Romevila, I have housing in Madrid but is rented, you see ..., anyway I do not ... if that would be possible
Well, you see that we are in almost all places the same, the crisis, and I would have to be registered there and ... stay for a while
Or if not, it would be noticeable, and with my son, the school ... etc, but we are assured that they would like to live, they would put it safe,
I would risk everything, I have faith that one day touches me ...., but meanwhile, uf, to live with illusions, and what about you, did you fix the Lantus?
I read you the comments you put, and I just read and answer if necessary, nothing more, that then throw us from the ears hahaha a kiss Romevila and thanks for your opinion.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
10/21/2012 5:08 p.m.

Well, nothing, Omnipod already goes for version 2.0 ... on March next year will be launched in Usam has already received the authorization of the American FDA.

Smaller (still) model and maintaining the 200 units of the original.

Link ... um = twitter

Let's see if an investor with business smell gives you to invest in this ... in Spain, I mean: Oops:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/14/2012 11:38 a.m.

So Owash.

Anyway, if the benefits are the same as Roche or Medtronic .... To me about the catheter is the least, it does not bother me at all and I have been with it just a month.

You are right Aurora2, you would take advantage of the bomb, it will be a great joy for me when you say they put it on you.:)

PS: You told me to tell you about my bomb and I sent you a private, I feel like saying it here, but you don't look at your panel.: Twisted:

romevila's profile photo
romevila
12/15/2012 9:26 a.m.

In Dialibre in Madrid they put it, but you have to pay it entirely.You have to prepare about 6000 euros annually.

I advance that the end of this year 2017 or early next year will be available in Spain.Let's see if they finance her here.It also depends on us to shout it if necessary and move in that regard.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
06/02/2017 12:51 p.m.

Why does it cost 6000 a year?I have seen that 10 pods for a month cost $ 300 plus the PD ... I do not know what is called, $ 1000, but that with once I suppose that the expense already serves you for years.Total, which are about $ 3600 a year.Insulin or idea of ​​how much costs, but the SS does not finance it?

Mallorca's profile photo
Mallorca
02/14/2018 9:11 p.m.

Madre de una niña de 12 años que debutó el 29 de diciembre de 2017
Levemir 8 U a mediodía
Novorapid 4 - 4 - 3

Ah!And I introduce myself.I am new here.My daughter is 12 years old and debuted on the 29 of 2017, so nineteen in all this.We are Spanish but we now live in Peru.The endocrine from here told us that we only had to measure glucose 3 days a week twice ... after super hypos that did not know how to explain to us we took a plane to Spain.The best decision.Good luck we still pay SS.Well, now we are back in Peru and we'll see how such.Greetings to all.

Mallorca's profile photo
Mallorca
02/14/2018 9:14 p.m.

Madre de una niña de 12 años que debutó el 29 de diciembre de 2017
Levemir 8 U a mediodía
Novorapid 4 - 4 - 3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.