The best polvorones in the world

HanSolo's profile photo   01/04/2011 4:39 a.m.

Given the dates we are in, I will take the opportunity to comment on a product that every Christmas, faithful to its moment, makes an act of appearance in my house promptly, and of which I enjoy as a real child, year after year.
I mean the polvorones of Felipe II.I don't know if someone knows them.I imagine yes, because without a doubt, they are the best polvorones that you can ever eat.If you are fine palate and appreciate the good, you will certainly match me and you will be part of the large group of gourmets that savor every Christmas is delicatessen with authentic fruition.

I know that this product of "diabetic cuisine" has very little, but it is not something that destabilizes glycemia, because due to its composition, it does not produce a sharp elevation of it, especially if you eat after food.
This delicacy has been manufactured in Vitoria for many years, and I know them since it was very small, because in my house they were bought promptly toodas Christmas.

Here you have the link with its website, where despite the image of tradition and crafts that emanate, in the company they have adapted to the times, and even sell from that website online.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/04/2011 4:39 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

The best polvorones in the world are those of Casa Pasle in Albaycin and those do have sugar xD

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/07/2015 8:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am going to buy the big box for the whole family, thank you.
@Xavi, with fast insulin can be eaten for dessert without problem;)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/07/2015 11:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The best polvorones in the world are what are made with olive oil, not with the Michelines of a poor pig ;-)

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/08/2015 3:30 p.m.

But the traditional recipe is with butter., What I love is the Sevillian cuts: p

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/08/2015 4:56 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

The truth is that the only sweets that really go crazy are the Segovian punch and the Asturian carbayones, the rest gives me a little the same :-)

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/08/2015 10:11 p.m.

I send you a few

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/09/2015 3:25 a.m.

Make me also the bill or account number that you have to enter what they cost you!

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/09/2015 8:38 a.m.

Silly tas! Only a few and if they last fresh, I'm going to see ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/09/2015 4:07 p.m.

The ones I like are those who have the sesame seeds on top.The problem that carries a lot of fat and the problem is not that glycemia rises, that rises, but goes after a porrón of hours and I can not control it.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/12/2015 10:19 a.m.

Hello!I have also tried the polvorones Felipe II, @hansolo, and it is true that they are very good.<:-P.And last week I bought a Bilbao Casco in the Old Casco in Askao Street, some mantecados and donuts with olive and sunflower oil instead of the slips that were incredible of good, and above without cholesterol.There was also sugarless.

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/21/2015 9:12 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.