pregnancy with hemo of 9

lore_bcn's profile photo   01/10/2011 12:59 p.m.

Hello!
I have a few days of delay and I don't know if I can be pregnant.
2 weeks ago I had a hemo of 9 and I don't know what problems I could have in pregnancy.
With my other pregnancy, I had a bad time when the diabetes detected me and now I don't know if I would be prepared to go through the same thing again.

Thank you!

lore_bcn's profile photo
lore_bcn
01/10/2011 12:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Lore_bcn, Hello.I better encourage two than one, in addition to the experience of the first sure that if you are pregnant, it will be much better, do not hesitate, the spirits make a lot, you will tell us.Adeu :)) And take care!

Consu's profile photo
Consu
01/10/2011 1:28 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

It is a risk pregnancy, no doubt.

With a glycosilada of 9 we talk that the percentage of risk of suffering complications for the mother and the fetus increases greatly.

For the mother, there are much more likely to suffer urinary and vaginal infections, excessive increase in amniotic fluid and hypertension ... also worsening metabolic control (due to hormonal changes) ... If there is retinopathy, an aggravation has been proven (in fact it is consideredLegal cause of pregnancy interruption severe retinopathy).
Of course, the risk of abortion is much higher than the average.

For the fetus, the main problems it can have are hyperinsulinism, macrosomia, prematurity, fetal immaturity, growth delay, hypoglycemia in childbirth ...

I know that all this sounds fatal ... but commenting on cases with some midwives, he comments that there are mothers with very high glycosylated who then have perfectly healthy children and pregnancy does not cause more problems than assisted, programmed and many care.. That is, we talk about possibilities ... but to the Russian roulette better play with all the possibilities covered.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/10/2011 1:32 p.m.

Lore, Hello !!
You know something already ??If not, I advise you to get out of doubt as soon as possible, for whether you get in touch with your endo, and see what you do.It is true that there are pregnancies with we have highlight well, but the better you are less head feeders you will have.
In my pregnancy we have been between 5.9 and 6.7 ... It is also true that everything was planned.
Good luck !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/20/2011 6:24 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.