{'en': 'Sugar low', 'es': 'Bajonazo de azúcar'} Image

Sugar low

Beauty's profile photo   01/15/2011 7:33 a.m.

With a strong descent, your body stays bad for the whole day, in my case it has happened to me only once, and it went half a day at work, and I had to go home to rest from the lowness, it took almost one dayTo be fine.

fer's profile photo
fer
06/24/2015 2:27 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

olguilla said:

And at the beginning of the year I had an era where every morning, every morning I woke up with hiccups until I had a very heavy, where I was suddenly aware that I was in the middle of the middle cuisine dressed in the cabinets in the cabinets without knowing well what I was doing.I was quite out of me, trembling .... I remember that I heard my very distant thoughts, as if I was talking about a voice that was telling me: what are you doing here, fade, look for a juice, come Olga, look for a juice, now sit down... but I heard her very distant and short.I was also able to drink juice.Everything else gave me arcades.I drank a juice and called work to say that I was late (I still don't know how I was able to coordinate that hahaha).I approached the closet to dress but was unable to decide what to take, how to use it ... I finally stretched out in bed without strength until I saw that I was able to think coherence.Then I dressed and went to work.

I have been in my debut for about 6 or 7 years, and I have never lost knowledge, but towards the end of last year it gave me a downturn that has surely been the eldest that I have suffered so far, although I did not measure myself, I was sure that I had less than20. The downturn woke me up at dawn, but my head didn't work well for me ... I knew something was happening to me but I was not aware of what was not clear about what to do.Above it was the first night that passed in a holiday rental floor that I did not know ... I arrived as a zombie to the kitchen where I had my bag with my insulin and I was doubting!I didn't know if I had to eat or click on ... @-) Luckily he gave me to eat.

Carlos1979's profile photo
Carlos1979
07/10/2015 3:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, although it happens to me very often to have minor hypos.
Mainly for not having the calculation of carbohydrates well and the exercise encourages that the levels fall very fast sometimes without having time to pre-see that situation even by clicking less previously.
In my case I do cycling and I always carry my glucometer and some chocolate candy in case suddenly goes down.
Loss of knowledge I had twice in my beginnings once I fell asleep and it was later too late so ambulance and the other sleeping is seen that I ate little and inject too much. For luck I have already been more than 20 years without such scares.The other day I suddenly got off to 45 and I was eating everything I found desperate to upload it the horrible symptoms did not upload the values ​​and almost an hour like this until I recover 122 thanks to God I can sleep, but the good lasts little since little since little since little sinceAt 3 in the morning I was in 414 to my surprise so to correct it with 8 extra units of Humalog and finally in the morning I was fine again in 130.
For some years I have this product in my house that served me a lot when I lost consciousness there for the 90s in that pair of occasion."Max-Width: 300px; Height: Auto;"/> Link "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/11/2015 3:55 a.m.

Afterego said:
although the other day suddenly got off to 45 and I was eating everything I found desperate to upload it the horrible symptoms did not upload the values ​​and almost an hour like this until I recover122 Thank God I can sleep, but the good lasts little since at 3 in the morning I was in 414 to my surprise

It is that the dowers recover drinking sugary drinks, not eating.In less than a minute brows drinking normal cocacola.

A diabetic should always have several types of drinks with sugar in the fridge for when it has hypoglycemia.Ghost, cocacolas, chocolate milkshakes, etc. In small size (bottle or can) so as not to pass and not go back later.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/11/2015 10:14 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

We have all suffered those hypos and more at the beginning of having diabetes.

Remember rule 15 + 15, if you are below dem70-75 Take 15grs.HC rapid absorption and at 15 minutes you measure again.If you have traced any slow absorption hydrate.If you continue with Hip, repeat 15 + 15.

In the case, if you eat the children are absorbed very slowly because the digestion process begins, so you have to take HC of rapid absorption., Sugar with water, sugary juices, glucosport and other commercial brands, etc ...

malefica33's profile photo
malefica33
07/11/2015 11:41 a.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

Malefica33 said:
Remember rule 15 + 15, if you are below dem70-75 Take 15grs.HC rapid absorption and at 15 minutes you measure again.If you have traced any slow absorption hydrate.If you continue with Hippo repeat the 15 + 15.

If I am 40 or less, I take 30 gr, that is, a can of Coca Cola or whole fanta.If I am at 60 I take 15 gr, that is, half a can.And I pass it again (if I have no more symptoms) than if not, I would polish all the strips they give in the insurance, in a plis plas.

MALEFICA33 said:
In case, if you eat the myders are absorbed very slowly because the digestion process begins, so you have to take HC of rapid absorption., Sugar with water, juicessugary, glucosport and other trademarks, etc ...

Sugar alone or with water, glucosport, glucup and others produces nausea.The cocacola, fanta and commercial drinks instead, carry I do not know what product that makes you can ingest a lot of blows and does not produce those typical nausea, and they are much better.

I don't know if it happens to you, but when I am with hypoglycemia, the senses of smell and taste are very sharpened, and sugary soft drinks know Glory.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/11/2015 1:05 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

It is that bubble drinks do not make me very funny, I prefer a sugary juice.

Sherpa The insurance has to give you the strips you need, not the ones they want.Really and forgive that I put me, I fuck these things.And if they ignore you, claim to the male song !!!That you pay it with your taxes !!!

They gave me two cans of strips for the month, that is, it came out at 3.2 daily strips.You see my endocrine "forced me" to take a test before each meal and every two days one complete ... that is 180 strips a month, almost 4 boats ... I had to bring a report from the endocrine to the person whoSupply the material and not with those ... In the end, claim and at 5 days they called me from C. Health to notify me my new supply.

malefica33
07/11/2015 2:04 p.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

Thank you very much for your comments, what joy to know that those who advise better understand our situation.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/11/2015 2:52 p.m.

Malefica33 said:
Sherpa The insurance has to give you the strips you need, not those they want.Really and forgive that I put me, I fuck these things.And if they ignore you, claim to the male song !!!That you pay it with your taxes !!!
They gave me two cans of strips for the month, that is, it came out at 3.2 daily strips.You see my endocrine "forced me" to take a test before each meal and every two days one complete ... that is 180 strips a month, almost 4 boats ... I had to bring a report from the endocrine to the person whoSupply the material and not with those ... In the end, claim and at 5 days they called me from C. Health to notify me my new supply.

Well, I have gone to 4 different endocrine to prescribe more strips and everyone takes me the official role of the Generalitat where it says that type1 only we have the right to 3 or 4 strips a day.And that they cannot do anything and also that it is demonstrated that with that it can already be controlled and that if the children can control with that I am older should be able to do it too.Come on, they are accustomed to people claiming and preventing anyone from getting it.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/11/2015 3:03 p.m.

I will look for you where this comes ...

malefica33
07/11/2015 3:26 p.m.

It is not that the senses are acute to you, it is that since we do not take it often when we take it because it knows us to "tit", we go from time to time even like a small casualt, ha ha ha !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/11/2015 5:54 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello everyone,
Packaging saying that I do not suffer from any type of diabetes, but of glucose dances.I write here because I am very disappointed with the health service in the face of these problems.I am a 24 -year -old girl, I was always thin, with anemia, asthma by allergy, frequent tachycardia ... I even arrived at the edge of anorexia after my father's death, weighing 39kg for 1.70 high ... always byMalnutrition, until I started going to the gym and my life changed.I had more tolerance to allergen agents and quite lung resistance, so I stopped treating asthma because I didn't need it.Rest tachycardia disappeared, I won around 11 kg (still 3kg low weight), no insomnia, regular and frequent meals, change in radical feeding (before I ate sweets mostly), and of course my body changed.More muscle mass, more strength, physical and psychological.A few months ago I have lost my job, which, strangely that it may seem, I loved it.From there they have emerged several changes in my routine and especially in my diet.I stopped training, I lost weight, I gave myself to sedentary lifestyle and videogames and "I forget to eat" until they crossed out!Hypoglycemia enters.And it is hard for me to eat at that time, so much that before eating I need to drink water with sugar.I feel tremors, weakness, chest pressure and some confusion.According to doctors it is anxiety.I do not believe it, because it is quickly resolved when eating.A few weeks ago I decided to return to the gym!I was motivated, but I made the mistake of lifting the same weight as it was regularly.Obviously he gave me a considerable downturn.So much that I hardly arrived home driving, with dizziness and moments of "loss of concentration" (I did not know what I did or thought).Finally at home I took protein and water smoothie with sugar but did not improve, in fact I emperated.Seizures began, the feeling that I fainted from one moment to another, delusions about my late father out loud, until my little sister called an ambulance.The "lady responsible for deciding if your case deserves her attention" told me to take a medication for anxiety (as if I had it) and that I went to my doctor, that they had no ambulances for these things.I want to say one thing, God does not want you to need something urgently, study and document you, do not always trust those who get through professionals, recognize your symptoms and your body and always try to help themselves,with the support of their loved ones.In the end my mother had to run home to take me to the emergency room.I had never shared this with anyone, I'm glad to write it although nobody probably reads it, hahaha!
A hug to all and that are always well and continue strong

giada1991's profile photo
giada1991
01/13/2016 8:41 p.m.

They should do more studies and give you a diagnosis.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/15/2016 1 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Afterego said:
Thank you very much for your comments, what joy to know that those who advise better understand anyone our situation.

Absolutely agree with you this forum is glad !!!

Cristinarivera's profile photo
Cristinarivera
01/08/2018 2:30 p.m.

Pancreatectomía total el 15 de junio 2016.
Novorápid 4/5-2,5/3-0/2 de momento...
Toujeo 23 a las 18,00 (variando continuamente)
calculando raciones a ver si me toca una bomba...

eri's profile photo
eri
08/09/2019 7:09 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.