Diabetes and spring allergy

kekiya's profile photo   01/20/2011 6:45 a.m.

Hello good!!!
Well, I don't know if for the forum there will be someone like me affected by pollen, go, that spring allergy that lasts a monton and we had a fatal ... Well, I would like to know if someone vaccinates for allergy, and theprocedure, and if it is advisable or not.
All the best

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
01/20/2011 6:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!!
I never had a spring allergy until 2 years ago (I lived in another city for work reasons) overnight appeared.
I couldn't breathe, nothing but sneeze ... a fright.
They did not vaccinate me but the doctor prescribed a medicine (Aerius 5mg) that I only had to take once a day, that I did not produce drowsiness and that did not affect my glycemia that was phenomenal.
In case they can't vaccinate you ....
Greetings!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
01/20/2011 7:21 a.m.

It came to me the same as you, a year, suddenly, and now I get fatal: sneezing, itching, red eyes and crying all day, congestion ..... come on, how horrible, worse than a cold.If I take any allergy medication that my doctor prescribes, I don't care, I stay sleepy, as drugged, and the fatal happened .... Also, that my glycemiae are going for a walk ... but so far away, hehehe.So that's why it was, in case the vaccine is convenient, and if it is effective or if you should do the allergy tests before.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
01/20/2011 7:39 a.m.

I know that allergies tests are done in health centers in autumn ......
But I can't tell you if it is convenient that you get vaccinated (not even if there is a vaccine) because I have never vaccinated!
Sorry ......

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
01/21/2011 5:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.