Friendships Diabetes by Facebook

ALFONSO TESORO's profile photo   10/28/2012 5:21 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaa how I have already written on some topic of the forum I would like to know people with diabetes I do not matter where they are ..... to share experiences about diabetes etc ... since I am 35 years old and I have been with it for 30 years and I amquite discouraged with her ... there I leave my face alfon treasure if you encourage you !!!!!!!!

Greetings to everyone

ALFONSO TESORO's profile photo
ALFONSO TESORO
10/28/2012 5:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum.Here you have a good place, the best;) to share experiences so cheer on us.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/28/2012 6:43 p.m.

I do the song of Facebook because just people to read things on this page should have some type chat or so to be able to speak more live and in real time with people with diabetes ... Not for anything else

ALFONSO TESORO
10/28/2012 10:08 p.m.

;)

romevila's profile photo
romevila
10/29/2012 6:51 a.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Well, Alfonso is right ... I have more than 2 and a half years that I have diabetes and although it seems incredible I do not know anyone with diabetes, I do not know if people are afraid and do not say it but I only have to look to have whoever has to hug him... what nonsense: ((... As much as my wife or family loves me there is no time that they don't understand me ... it's normal ... when I enter this forum and read people with my same problem I feel more accompanied.
Yes, something more dynamic chat type to enter a second and share some moment of joy or momentary anguish would not be bad, it could be tested.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
10/29/2012 12:55 p.m.

Quim, the best way to meet people with diabetes, apart from the Internet (chat, Facebook, forums etc) is in the closest diabetics association, if you are lucky enough to work well, of course: Mrgreen:.

DiabetesForo
10/29/2012 12:58 p.m.

I totally agree with you Quim, the same thing happens to me, it gives me the feeling of Q tb are ashamed .....

Alfon Tesoro I'm going to send you a request to the Face, so occasionally we comment our glycemia.: D

romevila's profile photo
romevila
10/29/2012 2:28 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Quim, the best way to meet people with diabetes, apart from the Internet (chat, Facebook, forums etc) is in the closest diabetic association, if you are lucky thatFunite well, of course: Mrgreen:.

You are right if the association works ... but the one I have close, I don't like it.
Starting that he shares a building with other associations that I think they have nothing to do with diabetes such as (I don't know their names) one of ex-process that are concentrated at the door and some are afraid, another of battered women (one day between andThere was a woman who broke my soul ...) integration of foreigners ... because it is not my liking (or anyone with diabetes I think) to find that panorama.

On the other hand sometimes I gave me the feeling that it was a bit of covered business ... as it might tell me that a small lancet box was cheaper for them but then they charge me an association quota that adding all this I came out moreexpensive to buy the lancets in pharmacy.

The thing is that the association seems that it is fully oriented for two types of people, families with young children or adolescents and senior citizens ...

In short, for someone of 30 years there is not much option.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
10/30/2012 4:13 a.m.

The same thing happens to us :(

DiabetesForo
10/30/2012 4:18 a.m.

To have the subject of the associations works and I do not work it because there are less and less economic resources less activated less participation of the associates etc and to stay or talk to the jente with diabetes by via Facebook mesanger etc. you can tell you at any timeOr from anywhere ... and you are looking for apollo or compression in those people with diabetes that you have a click ... to be able to talk to them ... I when there were teenage many resources colonies of 3 week weekend coexistenceCourses on diabetes etc ... I can even affirm that the employees who are in some diabetic associations do not charge for the work done as they did .... The question is to cut everywhere and the associates at the end are deleted andThey no longer pay the annual quota ... it's reality ... it is sad but it is so

ALFONSO TESORO
10/30/2012 7:03 p.m.

TREASURE said:

And support everything you say but we want or not social networks are cold, human contact 0 and it costs to express emotions.
I know the world of associations and I know how it works (always in the world) but is it always all for families or older people ... and for the Middle Ages people?I put a clear example, one of the ‘’ services ’’ that the association had was a psychologist for when one debuts but I made it clear that as I was already 29 years old I did not need it that it was mostly for teenagers….Well, maybe that is not so, I have a very strong character but it can affect you so much that you can even fall into a depression.
I do not doubt that diabetic associations are incredible and that they have achieved great things but gives the feeling that are oriented in a type of group in particular.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
10/31/2012 6:14 a.m.

Hello everyone, my name is a soul .. And I would like to have several friends with the same problem I am diabetics type 1 ..

ALMARELI's profile photo
ALMARELI
01/22/2016 8:45 p.m.

I leave my Facebook page, Link .. I would like to have friends I feel very alone .. since I do not speak much of this topic with my friends ... Thank you and I hopeThey add me.

ALMARELI's profile photo
ALMARELI
01/22/2016 8:47 p.m.

If you want to see a crazy diabetic with 29 years evolution and 43 years currently who at 41.5 began to move the muscles of the body looking for Jorge Moto.
Diabetes as I always say is the fucking lottery prize that has touched us and without buying it, we like it I think and we all fight to try to make it the best possible.
I don't think anyone is comfortable with her, it's something that many know more about her than many doctors.
But here we are to encourage and help us.
Courage and fight that for that they have created us.
In addition to being involved in a world where they play with us and give us research with drops and bad for the amount of money we move.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/22/2016 9:18 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Well, this forum seems like a perfect place !!!!According to @prado.The issue is that a forum is to share opinion and discuss, not to chat, I don't know any forum with chat.FB if ​​it can be more dynamic.

In this forum I have known wonderful people with whom I sometimes speak X phone, by mail, by WhatsApp, etc ..... and the starting point is this forum.

Here there is a very good vibes, very good opinions and information, a very good administrator that hangs a lot of information daily and lets the people who participate.

There are other diabetes forums, but this is probably the most important Castilian speech.

I wish our day to day in everything in the same way.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
01/22/2016 9:18 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

You can find me in FB: Jose Luis Gonzalez Gonzalez ........ Although I do not have too much free time, it will be a pleasure to share opinions and experiences with other fatigue partners.;)

Luiggi 11's profile photo
Luiggi 11
03/14/2017 8:29 p.m.

I have always found to miss some kind of group therapy but I would not know where to go, when I need information and support where I resort to is always the diabetesfor page but I do not know to what extent it would be interesting to create a Facebook group, because in myCase in my profile I do not usually talk about diabetes because as they say here in my circles there are no people with the same conditions.If we had a group on Facebook on Facebook, we could comment more informally our things but I do not know if the same information would be doubled, it would have to be rather for mood and day -to -day comments.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
03/14/2017 9:21 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

Alfonso Tesoro said:
Hiaaaaaaaaa As I have already written on some subject of the forum I would like to know people with diabetes I do not matter where they are ..... to share experiences about diabetes etc ...

Greetings to everyone

Hello my name is Thalia and I would like me to join my group on Facebook "I live with diabetes and stay healthy."This is a group to socialize, share our lifestyles, help each other and make coexistence more enjoyable with this disease.Here I leave you the link so you can some 👇

Link

thaliadalas's profile photo
thaliadalas
06/10/2021 6:29 p.m.

Hello my name is Thalia and I would like me to join my group on Facebook "I live with diabetes and stay healthy."This is a group to socialize, share our lifestyles, help each other and make coexistence more enjoyable with this disease.Here I leave you the link so you can some 👇

Link

thaliadalas
06/10/2021 6:30 p.m.

HTML

thaliadalas
06/10/2021 6:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.