Hello, I'm new in the forum and I am a diabetics 15 years ago

crisibi83's profile photo   01/24/2011 3:04 p.m.

hello
My name is Cristina and I am 27 years old, I am diabetics like all of you and for me it is a pleasure to know you to exchange our problems and joys

crisibi83's profile photo
crisibi83
01/24/2011 3:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Cristina.
Tell us something more about you.Where are you from, what treatment you have, how you carry it, in short what you can think of.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/24/2011 3:09 p.m.

hello
Well, I'm from IBI a town in Alicante, I'm 27 years old and I'm just married: D
The treatment just changed to me to tell my endocrine that I wanted to use the bomb because in a short time I would like to get pregnant and have a better control since I did not get very well because of my impulses but well, now I use theLantus at night 24 and at each meal the humalog rapid
It seems that I get a little better, the day is not dependent and my inpulses.
In the theory it is all about diabetes but in practice it costs me a lot to carry it out, it gives me as it will say that after so many years being diabetics I cannot control myself well
Now I have proposed to do it to take care of myself, because I want to be a mother and for that I know that I have to be perfect in the hemo, the last one I had 9 now I have to go in February to see.
But I really have panic !!!!
I want to be a mother and I fear that when I stay I have impulses on the sweet and have problems I do not feel the whole roll that I put uff but schel this I do not want to tell anyone around me
thank you

crisibi83
01/25/2011 8:45 a.m.

Well, you have come to the right site, Cristina.
This forum is a motivation and mutual aid factory.

To put the bomb, you generally need to convince the endo that you want to take care of yourself and that you are going to take the reins, so see you preparing for the consultation, to see you safe and aware.

Do you make diet for portions?It is essential if you use bomb.I spend a link where you can find very good orientation:

And you know, if you have doubts, shoot.

Health

DiabetesForo
01/25/2011 9:12 a.m.

Hi Cristina, Welcome .....
You have a good reason to take care of you and lower that hem, get pregnant, so get to work and you will see how you get it shortly.
Here we will try to help you in what we can ....: D

A kiss

DiabetesForo
01/25/2011 10:13 a.m.

Hello

Welcome to the club.
Where do they take you?I imagine that at the Alcoy Hospital ... Doctor Mª del Pino? Carlos Pardo?

As you know, they don't put bombs in that hospital, you would have to go to Alicante or go down to Valencia ...

DiabetesForo
01/25/2011 1:46 p.m.

Thank you very much for your reception, you make me not feel alone on my way, that although I know that I am not, for that all around me are with me supporting me
But I do not want you to worry more about what is due, or heat their heads with my sugar problems that the only one that can solve them is me alone.
Hi Owash, if Dr. Pardo, very good doctor for my opinion and better person, have to have a heating with me: D by the way where are you from '?

crisibi83
01/25/2011 2:33 p.m.

I am from Valencia, Cap i Casal: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
01/25/2011 2:56 p.m.

Welcome to the forum, Crisibi!
When you get pregnant, you will curl you so, sure!Apart from that about the sweet impulses you can fight them by diet by portions, as Alea says, you can always eat them, if you feel like it, when you know how to control the insulin that you have to put on to cover it ... it seems more complicated than whatis.

Cheer up!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/26/2011 4:48 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome to the forum, Crisibi!
When you get pregnant, you will curl you so, sure!Apart from that about the sweet impulses you can fight them by diet by portions, as Alea says, you can always eat them, if you feel like it, when you know how to control the insulin that you have to put on to cover it ... it seems more complicated than whatis.

Cheer up!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/26/2011 4:49 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

thank you
I do the diet for rations, well I try hehe, I am not serious I have a diet of 1500 calories the Pedi me because I wanted to know and if I wear it, I know that I do it without problem, the problem is that I start very well but never theI continue, when I lived with my parents, I ate everything I owed and at my hours the problem was when I left home that if you are with the friends and a bag of potatoes that if I go to the cinema and on top of dinner more than normal popcorn ....
Now that I have married those impulses I no longer do them, but the problem is when making food: that if I try this that if I like this ... and of course I spend my portions
Of course I know that I have to click a little more and there would be no problem, but there is the problem while I am eating I think now and I put on I do it things and my spikes happen to me.
The sweet I am not very sweet but if it is true that I am going to make a coffee and everyone eats sweet and without wantWell, another peak
It is a roll and I know that I have the blame for my bad head and the ahh does not happen later ...
But today I have decided that the nonsense is over and I do not think or chop between hours and as long as I do the food or dinner ...
Yesterday I told my husband that during a pair of weekly I know how to go out to dinner, until I learn has done everything right on my own and then know what I have to prick when I have to go to dinner
Demomento I got up with 140 I have breakfast a cut and 3 cookies and in mid -morning a danone has punctured 2 units at breakfast and 3 in the middle of the morning I just had a control and I have 243 so I demoment I have discovered that I lack insulin forThe morning
I'm going to start really, and my goal is to be a mama
Thank you for your support you serve me a lot, because all the roll that I just told you could not tell anyone better than you who understand me and go through the same situations as I thanks !!!!

crisibi83
01/26/2011 6:31 a.m.

240 recently raised fuck I would enter anxiety just to see it hehe looking before meals always and 2h after each meal 2 times a week (it costs anything) if those of before are high increase the slow one and if the one afterwards you have itIt is high, the fast does not, I do not think I show you anything but I control it like this and I think I do not get it, take care that the regrets comes later;)

marcos20j's profile photo
marcos20j
02/02/2011 8:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.