Rosacea

bebiana's profile photo   02/03/2011 9:22 a.m.

Please I would like to know what complications this disease in Type A diabetic has, with serious declines of sugar.and what a solution to not increase this problem.thank you

bebiana's profile photo
bebiana
02/03/2011 9:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Rosacea is a disease?

geminis247's profile photo
geminis247
09/10/2011 8:22 p.m.

Hello, baby.

When you say type A diabetic I suppose you mean type 1 right?

The serious sugar drops is because, probably, there is no good treatment adjustment, and that is essential to stop the complications associated with diabetes.

I link what I have found regarding rosacea and diabetes:

Helicobacter pylori infection (H. Pylori) in humans is recognized as a chronic infection that usually persists indefinitely.This bacteria has been awarded a possible pathogenic role in various extragastric manifestations: vascular (atherosclerosis and ischemic disease of the heart, phenomenon of Raynaud, primary migraine), selfimmune (sjogren syndrome, purple henoch-schonlein, self-immemmune thyroiditis, idiopathic arrhythmias,Parkinson's disease, non -arterial ischemic optical neuropathy) and cutaneous (idiopathic chronic, rosacea, alopecia areata), siderophenic anemia, growth delay, late menarche, extragastric malt lymphoma, anorexia of aging, liver encephalopathy, sudden death syndrome,of infant and diabetes mellitus.1

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/11/2011 7:44 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.