Another, db i for 6 years

Lew's profile photo   02/07/2011 3:24 p.m.

Well, nothing, another here to thicke even more the diabetic list.In my case I have 26 and I debuted, and at this time, like so many others, I have gone through hyperglycemia of more 300 and some hypo 24 - 25, although in very specific cases.I've been in general quite well ... At first I took it very seriously, I looked at me several times a day I didn't take anything that could upload excess glycemia, but there comes a time when you are so used to even throw youWith some cake or a little nougat =) (with the corresponding dose of rapid, of course), and the routine is such that you get controls 2 times a day.

My last glycosilada was 6.2 and so far diabetes has not meant to close the doors to nothing (I do a lot of mountain sport), perhaps the most annoying thing is to carry the "bartles" and always go equipped with sugar, but good ...

Anyway, I had been wanting to register but I am very vague for that of the records, so that, since today I am "inspired" I take advantage and greet also.And little more to add, simply that from now on I will be around here to read your advice or share mine.

Lew's profile photo
Lew
02/07/2011 3:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Greetings ...: Mrgreen:

Welcome to the Club and the Forum

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/07/2011 3:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome!!!

Bylma's profile photo
Bylma
02/08/2011 5:13 p.m.

Debut 2010,Tipo I.Apidra+Lantus. Glico 7,3% :(

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.