Diabétes and pregnancy.

Faniaa's profile photo   02/07/2011 5:57 p.m.

Hello, I am diabetic for 17 years, and had a little bad diabets ... (Many serious hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia ...) and for 1 year and a half I hoped to get pregnant, but without success.
My boyfriend has echoed the tests, and he works well, which the problem is mine, what should I do?

Greetings and thanks for the answers.

Faniaa's profile photo
Faniaa
02/07/2011 5:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Faniaa

Have you done the tests?
If you have not done them, I suppose you have to make them also so that the doctors SEPQN exactly what the problem is and if it has a solution.Maybe they decide to put a fertility treatment and help you in gestation.

I would ask your gynecologist.

Greetings

nella's profile photo
nella
02/08/2011 3:50 a.m.

That gynecologist will tell me?I don't know who I have to go.Thank you.

All the best.

Faniaa's profile photo
Faniaa
02/08/2011 8:31 a.m.

Yes, it must be the gynecologist who examines you and tells you.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/08/2011 11:51 a.m.

Vle :) Thank you very much.

Faniaa's profile photo
Faniaa
02/08/2011 12:55 p.m.

Fannia welcome look I tell you because I am also involved in all this you have to go to the gyne and that sends you to the infertility that does the tests if you do not do them you need hormonal analysis, echo and cytology and hysterrosalpingongraphy there you will see ifEverything is fine or not if everything is well the same you start with a scheduled relationship cycle or insemination depends on the gyne very luck and a lot of encouragement and patience that this is a question of patience

DiabetesForo
02/08/2011 12:57 p.m.

Thank you very much, but I am 19 years old, will they help me or tell me that I am still too young?

Faniaa's profile photo
Faniaa
02/08/2011 1:02 p.m.

19 years?
Soul of Cántaro, let time pass a little and that nature, which is very wise, follow its course.
Within a few years, if that, you are going to test you.
You are still very young.Enjoy life a little.And incidentally, go control your diabetes, which will be fundamental for you and your future children.

Health

DiabetesForo
02/08/2011 5:19 p.m.

But I want to be a mother, to be a young mother, it is more illusion, it makes me, and I had a few scares and I already have little things for the baby and everything ...
Like next month I have gynecologist I will tell you to see what it tells me ...

Faniaa's profile photo
Faniaa
02/08/2011 5:31 p.m.

If you are looking to get pregnant you should carry a bun control of diabetes, better than "normal", have very good glycosylated hemoglobins not only before staying if not throughout the pregnancy.

I do not know if diabetes will influence to become pregnant but if it influences it, make that pregnancy reach BUEN.

Anyway, I think you are very young to be a mother, you are not only 19 years old but you say you have been looking for a pregnant one ... in the end ... you know.

DiabetesForo
02/08/2011 7:41 p.m.

Faniaa,
I guess you have thought very well what a kid is being so young.My brother's niece has had it 17 or 18 years old (sought) nobody understood and the truth is that she is a new girl (she had not finished either that and the jobs did not last more than a month) and she did notYou can reproach anything about child care.I suppose that each case is a world and that each one must decide when to have it, but think it very well, talk to your boyfriend, think if you will be able to take care of you alone or you will need help of grandparents or other people (which thenYou would have to comment to it ...), let's look at all the factors that affect the fact of having a baby and if you decide to have it, you have to have it in the best situation in relation to diabetes.

First you have to go to the endocrine and ask if you are at a right time to have a child, yesterday I speak of this subject with my doctor (I still do not want to have a child, but I am considering it for a while) and he told meThat as more or less I have a good control of diabetes, that three months before we started looking for it, that we would try to adjust insulin more, to calculate the sensitivity factors over day, to try to avoid all possible complications bothFor the mother as for the child.It is very important to know if you have any type of complication, because pregnancy can accentuate it.After talking to the endocrine, they may send you to the gynecologist.And if you have any fertility problems, there are quite a few methods that can be tested before insemination.Take this as a background career, and be patient that in the end it will be solved

tica's profile photo
tica
02/09/2011 3:10 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

You are a little young to worry even if you have problems having children and how they tell you first you have to approve the endocrine before anything that relaxes enjoy and everything will come

DiabetesForo
02/09/2011 8:54 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.