{'en': 'Insulin injection rotation but ... where is it better?', 'es': 'Rotación de inyección de insulina pero... ¿Dónde es mejor?'} Image

Insulin injection rotation but ... where is it better?

aurora2's profile photo   11/21/2012 1:33 p.m.

You will see my thing is already desperate I have been high for a few days, and even putting amounts of higher insulins, because I pay attention to the expert meter that looks that the apartment does not fall short, and that is that for many laps than that many laps thatI give him.

Already the only solution that can be is, that I always put the insulin in the same place, in the gut, well rotating but always in the same area the belly.

I thought about putting it in another place, I suppose that another option would be on the thighs or culete, for the fast, where do you see that it is a better place?

I'm going to rest the gut a bit for a while to see if the problem is that ... It has happened to you?

I also think that it can be insulin because or if I do not explain myself!

Thank you.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
11/21/2012 1:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ola Aurora, it may be that if you always click on the same lao I do not take effect well, they always tell me why I always or almost always click on the arms that I have beautiful of so many punctures hehe, and there are many timesThat putting the same thing of insulin makes me less effect because of that I already show me vultitos where the insulin stays so I do have to change site but I am not able to click on the gut hurts me a lot. Hehe
all the best

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
11/21/2012 2:08 p.m.

Aurora here you can see how to do the rotation

If you have doubts with the insulin pen test and start a new

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/21/2012 4:20 p.m.

Well, thank you very much today, I will change your place.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
11/22/2012 7:06 a.m.

There is a magnificent place to puncture that is just above gluteo, Michelin proper: Mrgreen:
You have to turn a little to click, but it is a site with good fat ...

Maybe you could mark with a ball a mark where you have punctured, so do not repeat in the same place ... whenever you go in the same direction.
If you start from near the navel and "salts" back, leaving a space finger between punctures, you get quite a few places.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/22/2012 12:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.