My body reacted as if I had a hiccup

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/22/2012 6:59 a.m.

Today after breakfast a little strange thing happened to me.And I have begun to have the symptoms of a hiccup without having it.As I found me badly (sweat, tremors, difficulty speaking ...) I took a pair of jelly beans and when I measured it was 92 and 10 minutes later I put on 122. I hope I have not caused hyperglycemia unnecessarily.Is there any reason why my body has reacted in this way?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/22/2012 6:59 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

According to accounts, those symptoms can also be anxiety, or be going through some moment of nervousness
It often happens to me, I think that I probate it myself .... If I am far away and I do not have everything related to diabetes such as the meter, insulin and others are sure that I notice a thousand symptoms ,,,,But remember that it is just a my opinion, which can be for something else.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
11/22/2012 7:11 a.m.

Hi Haribita,
It has ever happened to me.And now, with pregnancy, once more frequent ... I relate it to the issue of anemia that has come out with pregnancy.Did you have everything well in the analysis, right?Maybe it can be tb the tension.At least I have symptoms similar to hypo with voltage drops and now TB with iron.
Anyway, if you ate jellysolas and put 92 you may have a real hypo.Sometimes the body notes them before ... I mean you were 60 and you noticed low.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/22/2012 9:32 a.m.

Well, the tension is something that I have always had in mind because I am tending to have it low.I have already fainted once in Embarzo for it and the symptoms were also the same.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/22/2012 11:04 a.m.

I don't know if you have diabetes, or what diabetes do you have, but if you have a type 1, I would change the title.That "as if I had a hypo" I think it's not correct.I would say you did have a hypo, without more.And it happens many times, for whatever reason, insulin acts before having metabolized food sugars.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/22/2012 5:09 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.