Choco muffins

olguilla's profile photo   02/17/2011 10:51 a.m.

ingredients

150 gr of flour for pastry
75 gr of almond flour
Half on Royal yeast
2 eggs: separate yolks and clear
200 ml of cream
55 gr of chocolate powder (I used o-fiber packet)
115 gr of sugar or 50 gr of tagatose (I have put less than half, because choco already has sweetener)
6 tablespoons of sunflower oil (or 85 gr of butter)
Fat for molds (I have used sunflower oil)

How?

Light the oven up and down with a fan at 180º.
Mount the whites about to snow and reserve.

Put the yolks, tagatosa and oil (or butter) in another bowl, beate until they bend their size and be a creamy mixture.Add the cream and beat a little more.

Add the sifted flour, almond flour, yeast and cocoa powder.Mix with enveloping movements.Add the whites to the point of snow and remove again with enveloping movements that are not lowered.

Put the mixture in the fridge.

Spread the molds with fat (in my case sunflower oil with the help of a brush).Add a tablespoon of the mixture in the molds (in my case I filled them up and filled 8 molds).

Introduce in the oven for about 17 minutes (I introduced them 20 and have been excessively made, with a few minutes less will be perfect).At 12 minutes I removed the fan and only left them hot and down.Turn off the oven when they have climbed and consisting.

Remove from the oven and let cool unreasonable in a grid.

As I said with the Brownie, if you introduce a Magdalena in the micro about 20-30 seconds before eating it, it will be just out of the oven.

Nutritional information

100 gr of 0% fiber pacao represent 19.8 gr of ch.But the best thing is that you look at the cocoa label that you use so you will be more precise.

Sum of Ch

White flour: 105 gr of cho
Almond flour: 4.9 gr of cho
Cocoa: 10 gr of ch.

A round numbers, in total there are 120 gr of CH Among the 8 muffins that have come out, each Magdalena are 15 gr of CH, a ration and a half.It's not bad, right?The truth is that almond flour softens the dough and lowers the ch.

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
02/17/2011 10:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Egyptian Santa Maria !!!!!

I have put my keyboard of the lost saliva mac because of you.If there is something that, after 23 years, is still very envious, is the pastry;palm trees, butter buns, biscuits, muffins ... I go crazy.

I have good recipes of all that, but my attempts have been thunderous failures, not because I have done them badly (not), but because of the organoleptic result, simply vomitive due to the different sweeteners I have been able to experiment with.
Well, I have never been able to use what in my opinion is the best solution and the most similar in results to the original: the Polialcohols.I know they are sold online and such, but I'm lazy to buy them ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/17/2011 11:03 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Yes .... The truth is that taste is not the same as a Magdalena with all its sugar :)) :)) :)) :)).The truth is that the tagatosa is not quite well.Try to try the recipe with agave syrup, of everything I have tried, is what gives it the most natural taste.

By the way, I did not know that you could buy polyalcohols:-/.I will investigate a bit on the web to see if I find something interesting.

All the best!

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
02/17/2011 11:22 a.m.

My mother, Magdalenas, I tb filling the Babas keyboard :)) :)) :))
I will do them a day of these, I don't know how they will come out, but I plan to do them
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
02/18/2011 10:04 a.m.

that's lovely!!!I am already scheduled in my recipe book, this weekend I will prepare them for the te!Thanks for sharing the recipe

ClaraF's profile photo
ClaraF
03/16/2012 7:11 a.m.

It looks exquisite,

I think we all agree that you put us craving, I have to prepare this recipe as soon as possible, if you know how it is heard, I can't wait.I know some in my family that will love them.

jcorza's profile photo
jcorza
03/26/2012 4:32 p.m.

Hello!One question: where do you buy almond flour?In any supermarket?I have never used it and I don't know if it's easy to find it!
Thank you so much!!And very pint!I will do this weekend I will do them!Hmm...!!

Pepita's profile photo
Pepita
05/08/2012 6:06 p.m.

Hello Pepita,

I buy it at the Bon Area ( Link ), but there are not everywhere.I also believe that in any slightly large super (Alcampo, Carrefour, Caprabo ...) you must find without problems.It is nothing more than ground almond.

All the best,

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
05/08/2012 10:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.