After almost 2 months admitted today they have discharged us

crisdm23's profile photo   12/03/2012 4:28 p.m.

Good, I would tell you the misfortuMuch of being in bed the sugar well or less with its ibsulina but Ivan control it to both days seeing the limp is going more radiograph, they are normal then they ask for an analytical since the one they made a few days ago a few days agoHe showed high leukocytes to 19,000 but as he had just passed through a throat infection did not give him more importance. A few hours they come to look for me that they have to do a medulla biopsy that had the altered hemogram and the leukocytes to 53,000 good me scared butThinking that I could be of meninguititis or something I know at no time they explained pirke to me only ke avia ke ace.My girl has leukemia.Specifically acute lymphobyics the next day they transfer us to faith and Ai begins the ordeal still recovering and treating the sugar and on top of Pum has a cancer ... see to believe after the chemio transfunsorsA simple Costipado but if we are almost left after almost two months we are not in remission but everything is going on the high horn on Friday that they begin with the chemio because little by little it has been smoothing everything and the defenses have them quite wellAnd we have given us these 5 days of rest but Christmas we will pass them Jcdhhnalli and go to Saver when we go out the only way I am skehow and when thinking about

crisdm23's profile photo
crisdm23
12/03/2012 4:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And that when I think of leukemia, I do not realize that diabetes is a disease that requires a lotChemio can be cured but the consequences are to end up in UCI I sib barely defenses greetings to all and forgive for the toast but need to vent a kiss and another for my girl who is the one who makes me stand up and fight every day a hug and a hug every daythank you

crisdm23's profile photo
crisdm23
12/03/2012 4:35 p.m.

Crisdm23, I have been speechless .... ufff, I don't know what to say, just how encouragement and hopefully luck be your part so that your little one comes out of this bad dream ... I send you a huge hug, loaded with energy and encouragement ... and a special kiss for your little one ... here we are for what you need.And yes, of course, before such a problem, cancer, having diabetes is almost an anecdote .... Let's see if someone learns.

Many kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/03/2012 4:46 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I have put gallina's skin, I don't know what to say ... have a lot of strength and get a big smile for her every day, you need it ... you have to be very strong and you'll see how in a time everything will have stayed inThe past and your little sure will be recovered.I send you many spirits, good vibes, and all the strength of the world.

One million hugs, we are with you.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
12/04/2012 8:15 a.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Much encouragement and a big kiss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/04/2012 10:06 a.m.

Well girls my girl does not endure the fight against leukemia. After almost 5 months fighting he has left, I leave the Wednesday 8 in a spring morning the same one that 3 years ago saw her born. Needing a life so short left a markSo deep.Finding me given advice and animals when my daughter debuted simply from day 8SARA ~ 12 ~ 05 ~ 2010 ~ 08 ~ 05 ~ 2013 tkm my angel

crisdm23's profile photo
crisdm23
05/11/2013 1:43 a.m.

Wow, I'm very sorry ...

You have a reason to continue living and remembering it.

DiabetesForo
05/11/2013 8:47 a.m.

My sincere Crisdm23 condolences
A hug!

olmo's profile photo
olmo
05/11/2013 10:33 a.m.

A big hug

DiabetesForo
05/11/2013 2:36 p.m.

Very sorry.A kiss.

DiabetesForo
05/11/2013 4:59 p.m.

Uff, a bad drink, I don't know what to say, just rest in peace, and for you we encourage.

A very big greeting.

DiabetesForo
05/12/2013 6:07 a.m.

We accompany you in the feeling, I cannot imagine what you have happened, I wish you the best, and many forces to move forward.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/13/2013 10:04 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I don't know what to say in such a case.No child should die.I'm very sorry and I hope you find peace and comfort.

DiabetesForo
05/13/2013 11:14 a.m.

There are not enough tears to cover the emptiness left by your little one, the penalty, and heartbreaking the pain they must have, a very hard blow ... I'm very sorry, a lot.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
05/13/2013 1:40 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Just want you to go back to life.A hug

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/15/2013 4:40 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Ay Crisdm, what pain you should feel ... I wish you that time will pass so soon so you can recompose yourself and follow your life in some way.A huge hug.I am very sorry.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/15/2013 6:06 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I am very sorry too.Many spirits and strength to move forward.

Aspirante's profile photo
Aspirante
05/15/2013 6:29 p.m.

Debut: julio 2012 con 34 años. DM1. Novorapid: 6-8-10. Lantus: 11. Última HbA1c: 7,3 (febrero 2024).
Recordatorios de insulina SNACK & NOW.

I have no words, just give you a sincere hug and all my strength.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
01/03/2017 11:36 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.