We are getting to know each other ...

IMADIS's profile photo   02/21/2011 2:27 p.m.

Well, little by little the first anniversary of diabetic will arrive.And I do not want to speak very high, because in this disease almost anything influences the level of sugar.It seems that I begin to meet a little better, it seems to me to lie that I had to spend so much time to learn what foods I upload more, day times, exercise, humor changes, etc.
As soon as I got up at 06AM with 120/140 6UDS of Novorapid with the glass of milk, then in the curro 2 cookies to lunch that reached a level of 80/ 100, 10 more fast with about 10 rations of C.H.At 12 new control, and 2 more cookies to get well until eating, 16h.4uds.8 rations, and 45min swimming.There are times that I do not have to exercise, and great, nor drops nor uploads, like a normal person: p snacks, a piece of fruit or 2 Maria cookies with 2 squares of chocolate that I like very much ..
Dinner, 6 UDS Fast + 26 Lantus for about 10 R C.H.

Anyway, this is the normal day, it even makes me funny because I notice with the levels of sugar when I am getting sick before I have feeling a constipated.

The best of all that I can recommend under my own personal opinion, what has given me the best result is sport.Sometimes without clicking, then great levels.Other days, perrete plan, after eating, as if I had not even punctured, and I have to repeat a prick with problable posterior hypo.

At first I looked totally homeless, not knowing where to go, street up down, everything was doubts, hyper / hypos, my day was a constant roller coaster.Now that I know a little more, I try to repeat my routine for my best control.Everything is not so beautiful, it is still an almost impossible task to adjust my dose when it was.

Now I consider whether bomb yes, or no bomb, after so long wishing it, I think I was going to limit my freedoms of movement, I don't know ...
My goal is to download cholesterol and glycosilada below 7. If I get it ....: D

IMADIS's profile photo
IMADIS
02/21/2011 2:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Imadis, Frontanvenido !!!
I'm glad everything goes in order.Regarding the theme, I encourage you to try it, after all, it is not a definitive thing, if you do not work with back you have enough ... Limit the movements?Who moves more than a small child or a teenager?My 12 -year -old daughter has been carrying her for 6, and I assure you that she is well movidita ..... come, how to encourage, I'm sure she will do very well.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/22/2011 4:44 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello imadis !!!
I recommend you (despite just 2 weeks with her) the bomb. When I was young, I also thought that a bomb limited me movements, that if I would see me ... a lot of prejudices that made me alone without even having itproven to give a more successful judgment. I want to put it to have a better control and have a little more freedom.Well, in 2 weeks I have had very good controls, a little regulators at the beginning, becauseAnd he has given me that little push to want to do things well, fight and feel good about myself. I start from scratch, but with more desire and excite and interest than when I debuted. And I can do exactly the same as always: run, jump, go shopping ....

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
02/22/2011 5:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.