Hello, how are everyone?

mario1234's profile photo   12/17/2012 4:43 a.m.

Good morning, my name is Mario, I am 33 years old, I am from Badajoz and Diabetic Type II for about 3 years, I have some doubts since I have started injecting me Victoza and well my endocrine says that it is going very well and I wanted someone to advise meLet him take time with him.Greetings and delighted to be here

mario1234's profile photo
mario1234
12/17/2012 4:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How about Mario?

Welcome to the forum

2 things that I heard about Victaza: Digestion is slower and it is convenient to drink many liquids because you tend to dehydrate
You can have hypoglycemia, especially after meals (because it is where the drug acts)

Write us the doubts you have, to see if we can help you in something ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/17/2012 12:33 p.m.

Thank you very much for answering.About the Victoza is what they have indicated and good for all all right, the only thing is that I do not find in the forums reliable comments about people who are taking it and I would like to know how it works in the long term, greetings to all and thanks fromnew

mario1234
12/18/2012 4:22 a.m.

Welcome to the forum, Paisano;).We are from Cáceres !!!
Let's see if we can give you a handle.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/18/2012 4:27 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I have been taking Victoza from December 1, at the moment apart from thinning a couple of kilos.It is a sensation of nausea to food, having to go to the service to evacuate three and four times a day.At the time you eat you have a feeling of satiety with what you eat less.With respect to glucose, the values ​​have dropped quite a lot, of having them on an empty stomach from 130 to 150 to go down to 90-100 and before the meals around 90 when they were previously 120-130.

manolo82's profile photo
manolo82
12/18/2012 6:04 a.m.

Thank you very much Velia and Manolo82 , we will be in contact here.;)

To what Manolo comments because telling you that the same thing happens to me, my levels of sugar before taking Victaza were higher than yours, about 150, I started with Victoza will do about 10 days and if it is true that the levels have lowered meUntil 100-110, I do not have so much appetite and the weight the truth that I have not yet noticed hehe, but well we are going to see what happens, I already started a diet and I am exercising (which I do not do before)

mario1234
12/19/2012 2:21 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.