{'en': 'Hello everyone .... I present myself from Gijón (Asturias)', 'es': 'Hola a todos.... me presento desde Gijón (Asturias)'} Image

Hello everyone .... I present myself from Gijón (Asturias)

JAMM's profile photo   03/08/2011 6:59 a.m.

If you allow me, I would like to present myself,

My name is José Angel, reside in Gijón (Asturias), I am 54 years old and I have learned 1 month ago that I have diabetes (type I).

I find everything a little new and given my total ignorance, despite the medical help I have had and those who will not get tired of grateful it, and the delicate the subject scares the "put the leg" a bit.

I hope you can give me some light in some, many, doubts that are presented to me and if I can help or collaborate here I am.

Greetings to all.: D

JAMM's profile photo
JAMM
03/08/2011 6:59 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Jose Angel, welcome to the club, I have DM1 since the beginning of the year, also in adulthood 39, on January 30 he was official, but he had been with symptoms for a couple of months.At first it is a bit straight and you are worried about putting the leg, that if the portions, that if how to correct, if you will know how to do it or not?Many fears.For example I avoided having to eat away from home until this Saturday, given the insistence of my friends I went out to eat and it was not so difficult.
You will see how in a very short time you do with it and you lose fear.
All the best

Triz's profile photo
Triz
03/08/2011 9 a.m.

Welcome to the forum

Ask until you get fed up: Mrgreen: We will see what we can help you.
The beginnings are somewhat complicated but over time the easiest and affordable things look.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/08/2011 1:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.