DM1 and cholesterol.

Sherpa41's profile photo   01/07/2013 11:30 a.m.

Good, I am 42 years old (a month ago when I point 41 I say it for my nick:-/) and type 1 diabetes from 24.

I did it because in the last analytical they found me quite high cholesterol (270) and I wanted to know if someone has happened to someone and what has it done?.

The doctor (as always:?) He has not told me anything and asked me for more evidence, an ultrasound of the liver for two months ...

Greetings to all.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/07/2013 11:30 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well yes, ... I take Zarator and subject, normalized analytics.

270 It is not so excessive either ... to go down below 200 would already be reasonable.

You have a little high transaminases and has preferred to look at your liver a little and discard anything.
Fibroscan (liver ultrasound) is very simple, painless and you don't need to go fasting.

The liver is one of the organs that are least spoken as a complication of diabetes.
And it is rare, because the liver stores glucose:-/

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/07/2013 12:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, ... I take Zarator and concluded, normalized analytics.

270 It is not so excessive either ... to go down below 200 would already be reasonable.

You have a little high transaminases and has preferred to look at your liver a little and discard anything.
Fibroscan (liver ultrasound) is very simple, painless and you don't need to go fasting.

The liver is one of the organs that are least spoken as a complication of diabetes.
And it is rare, because the liver stores glucose:-/

Thanks for your comment.If you also had the ggt a bit high.The truth is that there is no way for the doctors to tell you anything and I was a little afraid to look for online because you find each thing that you depress yourself ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/07/2013 12:31 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hello, I am new in the forum and I am looking for information since I recently have cholesterol.I have gone to the doctor and I am a little worried, can anyone tell me something about the BV Protector Al-Protector?Thanks for answering.all the best.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/17/2016 11:36 a.m.

I was taking them for a while and the results were very good, I lowered the very fast cholesterol

julia00's profile photo
julia00
08/30/2016 10:02 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.