Doubt with schedules.

campanilla's profile photo   01/08/2013 6:12 a.m.

hi there
I wanted to ask you a question I click on about 11 in the morning and 23 at night, the scheme I never put it at that time, among the newspaper of 11:00 if I put it at that time ten minutes ten minutesMore or less but about 11 but at night I put it normally at 00:30, on weekends that in the morning I put it at 12:30 So my question is, does this make my sugarThis always uncontrolled?
all the best

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
01/08/2013 6:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

• Holii, look on your question ... x there with a graph would be more sensit of explaining ... the schedule if the glucose changes ... put the lantus t you put it at 11 and at the time it begins to take effectAnd it has maximum spikes and with the passing of the hours it is wearing even though it is a very even insulin..inosea, it does not vary both the sugar and the NPH!I don't know if you understand and if you run the schedule you will have more insulin x the night x example and that can occasion to hypoglycemmmos night, and x the other simply I give the example of lantus if you put it at 11 and at 12And you eat sure you do not need the corrective but if you put on the 12th and eat the insulin t makes efercto at the 1 x you are going to walk very high and that lunch contains many hydrates generally ... I hope that they understood kiss

• D: My doctor says that if any or the weekend you change the schedule nothing happens but you should consult a doctor

• geminis247's profile photo
    geminis247
    01/09/2013 5:12 p.m.

Campanilla, I do not think that delaying an hour on weekends, either to have so much lack of control, although the Levemir must wear every 12 hours, but it can last longer according to the dose.If you have high values ​​you will have to regulate the doses, in addition to the schedules.

Regina's profile photo
    Regina
    01/09/2013 5:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
    Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much to the two for responding, that towards effect one hour after putting it I did not know, they did not tell me anything in the hospital or anything hehe
    Regina about the uncontrolled controls, surely it is not about that but it costs me so much to control them, since if I punish myself, it goes down and if I sulked less, I get up and I have no midpoint so I don't know very well what to do hehe forthat some tables passed a little of everything but I real
    Many thanks to both and greetings.

campanilla
    01/10/2013 5:52 a.m.

FRIENDS:
    Taking advantage of the consultation that arises, I would appreciate that someone could give an example about the application of Lantus in an older person and the time he acts, considering that he wakes up at 8: oo;lunch at 1:00 a.m.Snack at 5:00 p.m.and dinner at approximately 20:00 to go to rest (opportunity in which it is injected).

Salu2
    Pedro

DiabetesForo's profile photo
    DiabetesForo
    01/10/2013 9:29 a.m.

First that nothing because it spends so many hours without eating!5 hours between meals are not hungry? The same depends on each person but if you have there you can ask you to add collations and eat every 3 4 hours and if it is injected at 8 d the night it also depends on which it is applied for example if we apply if we applyAn insulin in the belly, the insulin will have more "strength" will make its absorption faster if instead we apply on the legs of the legs the obsorction will not be so fast even if the rapid insulin example if you inject it into the thighs and youYou put your absorption exercise will be faster then it is on the buttocks and the rolls that we have at the end of our backs, the famous "floats of women" say that their absorption is medium, you always have to rotate where you inject yourself, I inMy case always uses these back rolls and one day injecting one and the other in another in different areas of the same, the lantus x another part lasts 24 hours and that does not have a very accused peak of activity each requires a different dose, so if he is injected at 8 pm between 9 p.m.lantus and the difference with others TBO = D & AMP; BIW = 1600 & AMP; BIH = 775 & AMP; TBM = ISCH & AMP; TBNID = Q3XS7LSXQR7CVM: & AMP; IMGREFURL = h g = 1 & amp; imgurl = Link ;w=579& ; HOVH = 176 & AMP;Hovw = 286 & amp; tx = 109 & amp; Ty = 105 & amp; sig = 11540616065196434043 & amp; page = 1 & amp; tbnh = 153 & amp; tbnw = 256 & amp; start = 0 & amp; ndsp = 33 & amp; ved = 1t: 429I: 82 " Link HL ... 1, S: 0, I: 82 Nose YesWith this I answered your question

geminis247's profile photo
    geminis247
    01/15/2013 12:08 p.m.

Since if I punish myself, I get off and if I click less, I get up and I have no midpoint so I don't know very well to do hehe because some tables passed a little of everything but I realized that if notI take care of me, we are not doing well, hehe, how do you handle you?

geminis247's profile photo
    geminis247
    01/15/2013 12:13 p.m.

Hi Geminis At first, the food always weighed and had much more control in that aspect because at first fear can, but no longer weight because it is more or less the amount that is each thing, but there are many hydrates that I do not knowVery good how to do it, for example if as legs and not as any more hydrate although it eats many potatoes I end up going down and in the morning for example breakfast very Pokito but I do not punach me either because although it is in 300 and I click only two unitsI got a blow to me at the time and little. For me it still makes all this all this hehe
    all the best

campanilla
    01/16/2013 5:32 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.