FOR SALE DEXCOM SENSOR SEVEN PLUS

yaiza's profile photo   01/17/2013 4:10 a.m.

Hello:

I sell my Dexcom Seven Plus sensor by 300e.Transmitter and Receiver Negotiable Price.The transmitter should be a useful life of approximately 5 months.It is in perfect condition.

I sell it because I want to acquire the G4 which is the following model.And if soon they change to the Animas Vibe bomb I will need the new transmitter.

If someone is interested to send me their data by e-mail

yaiza's profile photo
yaiza
01/17/2013 4:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Yaiza,
If not much ask where you are from?
We are waiting for the Animas Vibe for my little one, since two devices is too much and read you has excited me !!
I hope you are lucky with the sale
all the best

Van's profile photo
Van
01/17/2013 9:29 a.m.

Hello, they go,

I am also interested in the Vibe.Where have you asked for it?

chema's profile photo
chema
01/17/2013 1:31 p.m.

hello
I have not asked for it, it is assumed that when they would make the change to my little one ... I have the animas2020, in his hospital, the Vall Hebron ... but he had no dates, so I asked Yaiza.

Van's profile photo
Van
01/18/2013 5:31 p.m.

hello:

I sell my Dexcom Seven Plus sensor by 300e.Transmitter and Receiver Negotiable Price.The transmitter should be a useful life of approximately 5 months.It is in perfect condition.

I sell it because I want to acquire the G4 which is the following model.And if soon they change to the Animas Vibe bomb I will need the new transmitter.

If someone is interested to send me their data by e-mail

How have you achieved Lal Vibe?
I am interested in it.

chema's profile photo
chema
01/19/2013 10:23 a.m.

Hi Yaiza,
If not much ask where you are from?
We are waiting for the Animas Vibe for my little one, since two devices is too much and read you has excited me !!
I hope you are lucky with the sale
GREETING

Hello:

I am from Barcelona and they take me at the St Pau hospital.The problem is that this bomb is more expensive than the animas 2020 and it depends whether the hospital purchases or not.Those who have the animas 2020 and it is in warranty period automatically changed it if the hospital purchases the hospital.I calculate a couple of months but it is not official.I wanted to buy the G4 transmitter that costs about 300 E but until I change my bomb nothing.

yaiza's profile photo
yaiza
01/21/2013 7:23 a.m.

I am like your child if the bomb is less than 4 years of age, they change it whenever the hospital bought it I do not know anything but calculate a couple of months that buy them at least that has told me the dexcom I am wishing thatI change it to me to the transmitter should be 6-8 months of life and it no longer serves the new one and I am not going to buy another receiver that is worth about 800 e.

yaiza's profile photo
yaiza
01/21/2013 7:28 a.m.

Today I called Novolab to see when they sell the Vibe and they have told me that from the end of February, but they say they doubt that the hospitals put it.

chema's profile photo
chema
01/21/2013 2:21 p.m.

Hello
Yaiza my little one takes it in the Vall Hebron and the bomb put it in October so, .... On the 14th I go visit ... to see what they tell me, I will tell you
I have the animas 2020 and the buttons begin to make the silly to call and see that they are donated, ... it would be the milk to be sent to me!

Van's profile photo
Van
02/08/2013 8:01 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.