So is heal ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/18/2013 10:52 a.m.

This morning I had an appointment at my health center to learn about the analytics carried out last week;To my surprise there was not my doctor and was being replaced by a "doctor" who, by name, should be one of the old countries of the East, called Bulgaria, Russia or something like that, as if there were no Spanish paro doctors.After explaining the reason for the visit and that it was for the analytics and ask me what ailment I had a sentence "And you who told you that it is diabetic?".Fuck, sorry for the expression, because in the hospital after having to enter.Answer: "Well, you are cured. You have the glycosilada in 5.2 and that is that you have cured for what you stop taking all the medication" ....... when you hear such a thing I have not been able to contain myself and I have asked you toI would give me the analyzes that left me and that I would ask for an appointment when I was "my" doctor.
So you know, friends of the forum, diabetes heals, stop taking the medication and clicks, that the only thing that happens to us is that we like to medicate.I do not know where they will have taken this eminence worthy of the Nobel but the thing has guasa not to say anything else.
Greetings to everyone and you know, do not lose hope because everything has a cure.Good weekend.: Mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/18/2013 10:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

hahahaha really ??????: Shock :: Shock :: Shock: I've been hallucinated!Besides, I get a big chicken, stop taking the medication and if something happens to you ... do not j ... let's go !!!!!!!!!!!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
01/18/2013 2:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.