I introduce myself

bairot's profile photo   01/24/2013 4:40 p.m.

My name is Ricardo Espinosa, from Mexico City, and on January 6, 2013 I was diagnosed as a diabetic ... and I hoping that the world will end on December 21, 2012 ... Finally ... the thingI am full of doubts, emotions and a long etc., of things that I would like to say, ask, shout the whole world, and well ... here I am ...

I do not hope to find in this space response to all my concerns, but it seemed like a good place to start what will be the rest of my life ... I do not know ... the way in which the life of the night changes you is strongin the morning ... the most complicated for me was neither the diagnosis, nor having been to die, nor the modifications in food or the routines that must be oncorporan as the control of glucose, and that ifThe calories, or that the pickets ... the really complicated for me has been the deal with people ... the way some see you as if they knew you will die in the next 15 minutes, or those who tell you: take care of yourself!(With cigar in hand and with its endowment of inseparable endowment of soda) ...

Like these experiences, I could have a good time extercing my claims to life and to everything that surrounds me, but I understand that this is part of a process as well as I recognize that many of these reactions are the product of the poor quality in the information withThat we count, so of little sensitivity towards the human, so I ran the course of my message and I will stop stuning them with my complaints, and I will choose to continue with the idea of ​​the presentation and I tell you that I am waiting to meet you, by DederShare information, to obtain growth through the experiences that we can exchange, in short, of everything that gives you a respite and a fan of colors to our life ...

I live in the Federal District and I do not know many diabetic people, that is, if I know many, but I would like to know the experiences of those who have chosen to take care of themselves and not let this condition be overcome ... how do you have the rays achieved it?What difficulties have they faced?Have you complicated the couple's question?How long did it take them to adapt to changes?Anyway ... there are many doubts and concerns that I have and of which I hope to find a response little by little ...

For now it only remains for me to tell you that if it works for something, here I am and I offer my person and my sincere friendship ...

bairot's profile photo
bairot
01/24/2013 4:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Ricardo: d

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/24/2013 5:31 p.m.

Welcome Ricardo: d

Your same concerns I think we have all passed.At first you don't know very well what you face, everything is doubts.Little by little you will get used to it, and you will see that your life will be almost the same as before, and the others will not see you as if you are dying, vice versa, they will see you healthier and with a great appearance, that doesYou take care, of course :)

The difficulties, there are of course, I think that the greatest is the lack of motivation.The person in charge of your health, is yourself Ricardo, no matter what others think, take care and do not listen to those people who tell you otherwise.The changes to which you refer, each person has their own rhythm and time, but you will see that diabetes will not limit your life at all.Very soon, these initial doubts and concerns will dissipate and your life will return to normal.

Greetings and a hug Ricardo.:)

olmo's profile photo
olmo
01/25/2013 6:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.