Hi, I'm New - Weight Loss

marigu's profile photo   01/25/2013 10:13 a.m.

Hello, I am new in the forum, in my second pregnancy they diagnosed gestational diabetis, after pregnancy disappeared, but after two years the routine control, since I suffer from hypothyroidism, the high sugar appeared, I made a diet and aLittle exercise that was supposed to be sufficient, but after one year after having lost weight, the sugar was left high and I had to diagnose the disease, they prescribed me metformin, in addition to the problem that entails being diabetic, I am also quite worriedSince I keep going weight, is it normal to lower weight?If it is not normal to what can be due?, thanks.

marigu's profile photo
marigu
01/25/2013 10:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Maigu, when we debuted we realized that something happened because it ate a lot and lost a lot, when I was 12 years old and weighed 26.27 kilos more or less and when I already went out with insulin and controlling everything becauseHe put in the 33, 34 kilos that he normally weighed hehe. Consult it to your doctor but I started very though
all the best

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
01/25/2013 10:54 a.m.

Thank you very much ... I of 68 kilos now I am in 49 ... I will talk again with the doctor although he says it is normal if I am following a diet ... but in reality I do not make an extra diabetic diet ...What I do is not eat fried, nothing sugar and eat fewer quantities and five times a day ... very much Campanilla.

marigu's profile photo
marigu
01/28/2013 4:44 a.m.

Hi Marigu, I also have diabetes, which stayed after gestational diabetes, I would like to know if you are already better controlled and how did they discover it, fasting?

I am quite scared, since I am very thin, and on an empty hand I have values ​​no more than 100, only that my body does not metabolize the glucose ... I am still pending that they reclassify my diabetes because by my weight and age (less than 40)It is difficult to know.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/21/2013 4:07 a.m.

Hello Sweet, I was discovered on an emptyway in an analysis for the control of the thyroid, since I suffer from hypothyroidism, and well controlled, well, my last test was on 110, but I must always be controlling the food the exercise ,,,,,,This is already for life, it is a constant juggling to keep it more or less balanced ... greetings

marigu's profile photo
marigu
02/21/2013 6:35 a.m.

Marigu, and they have never made glucose overload, because with that value it is not considered diabetes if not prediabetes, right?

DiabetesForo
02/21/2013 10:10 a.m.

Sweet, I don't know what proves is that .. in the last HG gives me 6.7, and when I was diagnosed, I had an fasting 180, so I assume that if it is diabetis .... :)

marigu's profile photo
marigu
02/22/2013 6:21 a.m.

Marigu, and have you never made a glycemic profile to know how your glucose is after eating?

DiabetesForo
02/24/2013 1:44 a.m.

Sweet, if I have done, at first I went to control my nurse in the outpatient that is where they take it in my ambulatory, and they did controls at different times of the day, so until I had it stable ... then I was going every 15 days every 15 days, and now I go when it seems to me ... is that the strips do not prescribe me ... because they say it is not necessary that I get along.Although the last time I was told the nurse who belongs to me a strip a week.So I have to return with my device to prescribe it ... I do a lot of control in the food and go out to walk an hour daily ... I do not take it badly, I take a pill in the food and another in thedinner....

marigu's profile photo
marigu
02/25/2013 9:56 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.