Hormigueans and hypoglycemia

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/04/2013 5:38 p.m.

Hello:
A question, I have been suffering tingling in hands and feet before suffering hypoglycemia.Yesterday, running for a while I had to come back without being able to walk.Other times it happens to me in my hands.
Is these tingling normal or not to do with diabetes?
I've been insulin -dependent for about 15 years and it hadn't happened to me before.
Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/04/2013 5:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good,

I have similar sensations but they are not tingling, when I am below 80 it starts to shake my left hand and below 60 the right ... I know, I am more rare than a green dog (as they say) but theIt is true that it is doing pretty good to control the levels in the descents.

Not being able to move if it happened to me above all if the descent is very pronounced, you fail your strength and it costs to move.Once again when I have exercised a lot in the Gimi it has cost me until you go down to the dressing room.It is a bad feeling but if you throw the body, it is curious truth ...

I don't know if I have helped you much but as you will see each one has their peculiarities.
All the best

MsAgg's profile photo
MsAgg
02/05/2013 4:18 a.m.

I spend many times about the anthill and I don't know why but it happens to me without getting off and it is a bit annoying.
When it goes down a little happens to me like Msagg the only thing that I begin to shake with both hands at the same time.
all the best

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
02/05/2013 4:48 a.m.

The safest thing is that it is a hiccAs you do not correct it to feel that your legs bend.
Anyway, the sensitivity of the legs and feet have ever looked at you (or they have made a dopr).

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
02/05/2013 6:17 a.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/08/2013 2:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.