Hi, I'm new in this forum, it's not new for diabetes :)

mikeinspain's profile photo   03/24/2011 7:16 a.m.

Hello everyone

I'm Mike and I live in Torrevieja.

I have had type 1 diabetes for almost 13 years and I am currently in multiple daily injections.

I write a blog, but it is mostly in English at the moment, I'm sorry!: (

Although I do not use an insulin bomb that I am a member of a group of patients from Medtronic Diabetes and recently returned from Switzerland on the weekend.

I wanted to go there and say hello, as my Spanish is limited, but I want to participate at the local level.

I write here- And welcome anyone who would like to write some articles in Spanish at any time.: D

mikeinspain's profile photo
mikeinspain
03/24/2011 7:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Mike:
Could you explain why you are in a group of Medtronic patients?What is the function?Is it for some study?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/24/2011 1:10 p.m.

Welcome to the forum
The page that Enlazas (Link) only a pray with a photo ... Is it the future blog in Spanish?

I knew that Medtronic, organizes a soccer tournament every year, for all ages, in Switzerland ... Do you mean this?

DiabetesForo
03/24/2011 2:27 p.m.

Well, I have been writing about diabetes for 3 years.The beginning of last year they introduced me to someone from Medtronic, who was forming a group of people who have diabetes or a father who is a son has diabetes.

The first forum was held last year, where we focus on issues such as socal media, how we, as patients can help make better products from Medtronic and how Medtronic can help us raise awareness through online activities.

This was followed by meeting this year, with information about the new sensor?Other projects that are in process.

It was also discussed the way to see of raising awareness of diabetes throughout Europe using social media, internet, local groups and other events that take place.

How things develop, I'm going to write more.

mikeinspain
03/25/2011 4:14 a.m.

Is it for some study?

Hi Elena
No, it is not part of a clinical study .. those that are very complicated, since it demonstrated the weekend.:either

mikeinspain
03/25/2011 4:21 a.m.

Welcome to the forum
The page that Enlazas (Link) only a pray with a photo ... Is it the future blog in Spanish?

I knew that Medtronic, organizes a soccer tournament every year, for all ages, in Switzerland ... Do you mean this?

Hello,
Oh, there is no problem with the website, do we hope to see it now?Please do so know if you can't see the website correctly.I would like to have more Spanish content.

Yes, I am knowing about the Junior Cup of Medtronic.What we are doing is independent of the other initiatives.These types of events will be held in the US by companies such as Roche, with Medtronic Celebration of its first event next month.

mikeinspain
03/25/2011 4:25 a.m.

Welcome to Mike Forum ...: D
As soon as I have a look at the link for a while ..

Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/25/2011 5:14 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome to the Mike forum ...: D
As soon as I have a look at the link for a while ..

Greetings

Thanks Velia

Are you having problems with my website?:(

mikeinspain
03/25/2011 6:16 a.m.

Hi Mike

Your website looks good ... Before a fixed page came out, maybe you were updating.

Interesting the Group of the Anglopartlante community of the Torrevieja area to help with the health issues.
It shows that in Spain, the issue of associationism still has it in diapers, especially as a reference for the pressure and influence group for politicians.

DiabetesForo
03/26/2011 7:24 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.