A good exercise to lower the level

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/21/2013 1:57 a.m.

I greet you again, after the first message I left yesterday.
Just point another experience that gives me good results.You know well that it is necessary to complement diet and medication with physical exercise, that is fundamental.
Well, among the different exercises that I usually do (a static pedaling or walking machine), until now nothing more effective than going up and down stairs.My house has a high and low floor (16 steps) and I take the opportunity to lower and rise continuously at a good pace for a while, which is usually about 10 to 20 minutes, depending on the level you have before starting the exercise.If there are no stairs at your home, take advantage of those of the building, which I do too.
I must notice that the exercise fatigue a lot, therefore be careful if you have never practiced it to not force the heart, start with a shorter time until a good physical form is acquired little by little.Once there is a good training, you can go up and down all that time without feeling exhausted.
Well, in ten minutes under 40 or 50 points the glucose level and with 20, I have dropped from 180 to 90. I usually do it at peak hours, you know, an hour and a half after eating or dinner.
A hug and my best wishes for all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/21/2013 1:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To my go buy me clothes.It is automatic.Fixed downturn.Put on pants ... Remove pants ... Put on shirt ... Remove shirt ... Try this other ... not, it's wrong ... give me one more size ... oh, throw me from Sisa...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/21/2013 6:51 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

To buy me clothes.It is automatic.Fixed downturn.Put on pants ... Remove pants ... Put on shirt ... Remove shirt ... Try this other ... not, it's wrong ... give me one more size ... oh, throw me from Sisa...

Very funny "the child" .... something of humor is not bad, but when you get here, it is because we all have a serious problem and we have to focus on another measure.What is poured here is to help others, with the best intention.
Well, nothing, go on sale and spend the day dressing and naked.

DiabetesForo
02/21/2013 7:54 a.m.

It is that exercising is not only putting on a chandal or sports pants and moving legs.
As the Great Forero Juanluis was long ago, there are hypoglycemia caused by mental spending ... and the brain also consumes glucose (and without sweating).

And of course, buying clothes can become an exercise ... I would say that aerobic, even

DiabetesForo
02/21/2013 11:50 a.m.

Very funny "the child" .... something of humor is not bad, but when you get here, it is because we all have a serious problem and we have to focus on another measure.What is poured here is to help others, with the best intention.
Well, nothing, go down and spend the day dressing and nakeding you.

I am funny at times, yes: D but I have said that absolutely serious, because every time I am going to try clothes, I almost always have a downturn.You were talking about activities to lower the level, and I have told you one.Or it also seems ridiculous when we have spoken here more than once as a result of despair, we bathe with hot water to make insulin more effect ... or we drink water to helmet when sugar comes out of our ears?
And thanks for the child.For a long time they didn't throw a compliment like that.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/21/2013 5:09 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Grondullo, I am with you to go shopping or simply go to try the glycemia low clothes, although the same then when paying it suits you suddenly !!!: Shock: and we have lied it!

Miguel, each diabetic is a world, of course the exercise lowers blood glucose but for that you have to have insulin well adjusted.Right now that I am regulating the dose often, for pregnancy, no matter how much it walked, run or swim if I don't have the basal insulin (lantus) well adjusted hardly influences me.Therefore, that in your case, being of type 2 I suppose that the type of hydrates of the meals will be very important such as exercise to maintain glycemia.And the Lantus is the important one to get well to the main meals, the same is what you have to regulate the dose.

greetings

ALG's profile photo
ALG
02/22/2013 4:32 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hypoglycemia for mental spending ... that had not yet heard it.In my 30 pregnancy week, whatever you do produces a hypo.I think even breathe.

DiabetesForo
02/23/2013 7:26 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.