Continuous Guardian RT meter analysis

HanSolo's profile photo   02/21/2013 6:43 a.m.

I hit you here the link of my Guardian RT analysis that I took months ago.Because soon I will do an analysis of the DEXCOM that I now wear, and I can compare both devices.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/21/2013 6:43 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

That will be if you find someone to insert the pot ... :)) :))

I hope the comparison.
Not so much objective things (communication, benefits, etc.) but something more subjective (comfort, precision in glycemic situations limits or functioning in "hostile" sites)

And as the goat (psychologist) pulls the mountain (psychology), I suggest you describe 2 things:

- Sensation of glycemia control, sensor vs glucometer ... security, control, anticipation,

- Mental load ... Attention that requires, increases or decreases the number of daily tasks, dependence or not,

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/21/2013 11:59 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well chincha, because I have it since yesterday :)) :)) :))
I am explaining my sensations with photos (a kind of day to day) in <!

Today I have answered the channel diabetes to some questions that I asked them on their website about their supposed "analysis" of the G4, but that in reality I did not comment what I expected to read.And they have told me that the new Dexcom issuer is larger for its greater reach, and to give signal to more devices such as several pump models.Well, one of the great advantages of the Seven fades, which is its tiny emitter ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/21/2013 12:12 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.