sugar down without injected insulin

campanilla's profile photo   02/25/2013 6:47 a.m.

Hello good I wanted to tell you something that has happened to me this morning.
Yesterday (Sunday) I went to the cinema and I bought in the 100 montaditos two montaditos one of chicken and one of ham with olive oil to snack, after going to the cinema we went to dinner for there are and I asked for only one salad and notI click (novorapid) when I did not eat carbohydrates at night at 11 I put my 9 unidaades de Levemir and today morning when I got up I had 38 and I find it very rare after having eaten the montaditos and that without pricking meNot anything.
Do you know why can that pass ???
A health

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
02/25/2013 6:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello,

Assuming that you are injected a single dose, the snack (bread + protein) and (bread + ham + olive oil) do not alter the effect of medication
And then at dinner, a salad, neither
And then at 11pm, you inject 9u from Levemir and flowed into the 38 in the morning.

That would have passed, if you get home and have taken a cup of milk + 5 integral cookies?
Or, if you hadn't injected the 9u of Levemir? =

Jorgelui's profile photo
Jorgelui
02/25/2013 11:19 a.m.

Soon you will walk after the montaditos, burned the ration or 2 portions (at most) that the bread carried
If you walked fair from glycemia, Levemir did his job at night and lowered blood glucose to those 38

It's normal ... Therefore, you never have to stop eating hydrates, even if they are few and glymia just before going to sleep (information and prevention)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/25/2013 11:44 a.m.

thank you!!
What happens is that it has been struggling because it is not the first time that I ceno only one salad and normally wakes me taller than low.
Anyway
Greetings and thank you very much.

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
02/25/2013 12:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.