Diabetes and kidney problems

garlea's profile photo   03/05/2013 1:12 p.m.

Hello ... (as they say about people who share the same disease, no comrades, colleagues no, tocayos no ... well I don't know)
Today I had an endocrine visit, everything is wonderful 6.6% is not bad, the other OK values, but I get home and I get to look at the computer why my nails now have two colors, white and pink.I know that looking on the Internet is not healthy, but I discovered my diabetes I just hope that this time I do not correspond to what I have read.I wanted to comment in case someone has happened to someone.Half -white half -pink nails related to diabetes and possible renal problem, some symptoms I share and surprise me in part that in the analyzes nothing altered.I am still alarmist but I have asked for an appointment to look at this.
I would like to know the opinions of those who have lived some similar or derived from diabetes.
All the best

PD: We don't have enough with diabetes ???

garlea's profile photo
garlea
03/05/2013 1:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you have looked at microalbuminuria in urine and urea, creatinine in blood analytics ... and everything goes normal, there is no reason to think that you have nephropathy.
Any of those indicators would have skipped at high values ​​if you had kidney problems.

You see the dermatologist and get you out of doubt.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/05/2013 2:54 p.m.

Well then everything is going right, you are right, the parameters are high but are within the limits, so I am going to pay attention to you and better step to the dermatologist.
Thanks Owash;)

garlea's profile photo
garlea
03/06/2013 1:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.