Friendships of diabetics

ALFONSO TESORO's profile photo   03/16/2013 10:41 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaa !!!!My name is Alfon I have diabetes from 4 years old ... I have been diabetic for 31 years ... I seek to know diabetics in my same sitiaration for mutual support tell us things about diabetes even establish a great friendship .... greetings toI hope your answer thanksssssss !!!!!!!

ALFONSO TESORO's profile photo
ALFONSO TESORO
03/16/2013 10:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/21/2013 12:48 p.m.

Hello, where are you from?
How was your childhood?
Here almost all have that age, then there are the parents of the diabetic children, but we are all quite nice :) And we help each other in what we can moderately.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/20/2015 10:19 a.m.

aranzauleg said:
hello, where are you from?
How was your childhood?
Here almost all have that age, then there are the parents of the diabetic children, but we are all quite nice :) And we help each other in what we can moderately.

Aranzazuleg if it does not put the date is that the post has more than a year, in this case it is 2012 and the one who wrote did not enter again.OMASH also does not come here for centuries.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/20/2015 3:35 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well, what date I didn't know, I will take it into account.thank you.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/21/2015 9:07 a.m.

Very good !!!!My name is Javier, I can't diabetics, but and brand new wife if it is since 2000. He now has 32 years.I enter her because it is a bit left and I would like it to be introducing yourself in this type of blog, since we are pregnant and many doubts arise.I am sorry to be the one who writes but I know that when he already understands a bit how the blog works, she will continue writing.Greetings .... I'm going to take a view of here.
Thank you.

Yolanda's profile photo
Yolanda
07/21/2015 3:26 p.m.

Hi @yolanda and welcome! For your tranquility, you are not the first case (nor will you be the last) as a diabetics couple/or that comes to the forum, in fact, you would have to meet @con_q_de_quimica, it is a case nailed to yours!

Here I leave you a theme of when it appeared!;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/21/2015 5:07 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
hello @yolanda and welcome!, for your peaceThat knowing @con_q_de_quimica, is a case nailed to yours!

Here I leave you a theme of when it appeared!;)

Link

Very good !!, you will see that in this forum many doubts clarify, it will surely be a turning point in your partner's diabetes!

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
07/21/2015 8:47 p.m.

Get through the pregnancy thread and we will help you about our experience.My little is a 1 year earthquake!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/22/2015 11:14 a.m.

Here the thread of pregnancy comments @anna

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/22/2015 7:04 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.