Nunos (mini documentary)

Juan Luis's profile photo   03/17/2013 1:57 p.m.

Second attempt:

I start a series of mini-documentals (documented) and dedicated to Owash.

... The fact is that at the end of Narvaez Street, in 63, at the other end of Goya (Madrid) there is a pastry that does not seem what it is.In fact, I spent a lot of time ignoring her, and since that fateful day I had made me very selective.Until one day I entered ...

Let's start, you enter the bakery, normally with people, to the right salty (what?), Some pastes, good pint, and some cakes, small, of those that became fashionable 20 years ago and still hard.They should not be wrong, but I have not tried them.

Let us continue, to the left the first surprise, showcase with some cakes of those of staying as God if you take them when you visit.Forget about them with cake and cream, or those with puff pastry and custard, no, you are just reading the ingredients (which indicate them) you are already salivating, and that I will not put here to avoid failures on the keyboard.

Let us continue, right next to the counter, and from the front, a section that is the joy of children, these are chocolates with diverse shapes, puzzles, lollipops, mobiles ... but eye, that seem really mobile, fuck, if evenThey seem to run out of battery.Ah, and huge chocolate pieces from different sites, Venezuelan, Mexican ... They are purchased at weight.

Let us continue, let's change from side, we return to where we had left the pastes and cakes, here, in a corner showcase we have the croisants, normal and with almonds and fillings, the minis, the ties, the suizos, and a series of Central EuropeWith a great look ... lately we are fond of the Kranz, a kind of Baston-Croissant.

Let us continue, we have left behind us the showcase of the chocolates, quite good, in fact, Nunos is famous for the chocolates.And above that showcase some grace, yesterday for example they had boxes of those of half a dozen eggs ... of course, with chocolate eggs, some floats with horses ... anyway.

Let's continue, there is little left.Now the showcase, the counter ... Oh, what madness, apart from some Austrian braid, some sponge cake, some Appplen Studem, Magdalenas ... Oh, the Torrijas !!!The classic, huge, milk, wine, honey ... and then we reach the best ...In that same showcase, down to the right ... A kind of mini, fried egg, roller salad, potato tortilla, sandwitch… appear.What's happening?No, it's not what it seems, it's the minitorrijas !!!!And if you want to know what they are, continue reading, and look at the attached documentation, click on Torrijas, and then, below, in the 2013 collection.

Finally, on the opposite wall you see the secret of this bakery, a large cabin with furnaces where everything I have told you is manufactured.Ah, and very friendly dependent.

By the way, he only has one bad thing.And it is 2 minutes from home ... What a harder life !!!

www.pasteleria-nunos.es/

Fried egg: Torrija with lemon cream and chocolate fondant
CHANGURRO CREAM: Torrija with dulce de leche threads with Parmesan cheese dust
Mixed sandwitch: Torrija in bread with raspberry and havarti cheese
Piquillo peppers pudding: Torrija with pickery jam and Venezuelan chocolate ganache with confined orange and inflated rice.
Pantumaca: Torrija with sugar tomato jam and spicy butter.
Meat and cheese enclosure: Torrija with polar bread with cream and angel hair.
Spaghettis: Torrija with spaghetti and mascarpones sauce to the vanilla of Mexico.
Tortilla skewer: Torrija with fried milk omelette and pieces of torrijas with mahonesa of almonds and hazelnuts.
Russian salad: Torrija with salad with cream cream, confited fruits and jelly.
Foi with reducen ofFX: Torrija with sweet sauce from Pedro Ximenez and Ganache de Milk and Foie.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
03/17/2013 1:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

As we said yesterday ...

I hope that the Marras store does not have showcase, that it is condescending with the humble passengers.

If only to read it I have already gained weight.
even more with the dedicated post (where is the love emoticon)

To me it is that the torrijas do not go much, nor the fritters, neither churros nor porras nor similar ...
Of course, I like everything, sweet and Salao ...
As a friend of mine said, of what touches me of everything ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/17/2013 4:11 p.m.

:)) :)) :))
I am most salty but this bakery I think I would try everything: oops :: oops:, what a good pnta for God !!!!!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/18/2013 4:25 a.m.

Suffer a little watching this report on the bakery in question.

Link ... s/1735473/

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
03/26/2013 2:49 p.m.

How rich everything !!: D (here would be the face Emoticon making the mouth water, but since there is no)

Greetings to the forum !!;)

olmo's profile photo
olmo
03/26/2013 4:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.