VIPS - Ibiza Zone (Mini -Documental)

Juan Luis's profile photo   03/18/2013 3:34 p.m.

Second of the mini-documentals (documented) dedicated to Owash

In Nati's life there are only two restaurants, Vips, and any other.And this is so, and point, and of the two it only is worth the first, why?, Why it takes rice ... as at home, on the other hand.And it is that Nati is only interested in the rice of that restaurant and not of the other, not because it is better or worse, if not because the rice is taken in the Vips, regardless of what is in the letter of the other restaurant ... no, let's leave itIt is difficult to explain, I don't tell you anything to understand.

Well, we already know what interests Nati, and what interests others does the same, as she knows, and others discover according to her knowing.You can then imagine that this can become a problem, no matter how much you like the Vips Brownie, sooner or later you get tired of you ... well, that my father does not read me, that it dishes me.

You think I exaggerate, but no, because Nati is always attentive to not "tango" (I heard this expression for the first time in Cáceres).And especially at that time when what happened with his father and what was happening with his mother had her quite annoyed, and attentive.Then I tried to convince her to take a plate of spaguettis in the VIPS, to vary and as a first step to make the leap to another restaurant, but no, I did not sneak, always rice, and always in the VIPS.One day that, instead of the three of always, we were going with some of my brothers and nephews, we were, of Course, to the Vips of Goya.They sat at a round table, different from the usual 4 ... My mother who rode us, and all because it was not the usual square table ... I already tell you, always pending that I do not "tango."And that nobody takes the opposite ... the truth is that Nati impresses.An anecdote, precisely from the Vips-Goya.They took Montse and Angela to Nati to the bathroom, and when he leaves Angela tells his mother laughing, “Do you know?A girl from the bathroom has left telling her mother "Mama, Mama, there is a grandfather pissing !!"Anyway, I already tell you, as if to take the contrary to the grandfather.

The solution to the problem was found by Montse, the one that best includes Nati, the safest because it is the one who loves her most.The solution was going to look for different vips ... let's say that you don't even know that they are Vips.For example, the VIPS-La Tagliala, the Vips-El Capricho, the blessed vips-gloria, Vips-Sala ... curiously all very close to home.But more curious is that in these Vips they put rice, white rice, but eye, commission ... the last one we went, the vips-El Capricho, I spent a few hours before to order the rice, they told me that I could order a rice withBogavante ... but no, I explained the situation a bit and then we agreed that much better a white rice with tomato, where it will stop.

And before documenting the VIPs in the area, you can imagine the trick to know if a restaurant is a Vips.When you call to book ask if you can order white rice with tomato.If they tell you no, it is not Vips.

VIPS-La Tagliattela: The truth is that everything is good, although the issue of schedules to reserve this slightly chungo.The best for me, the laughter, pizzas, and fresh pastes stuffed.

VIPS-El Capricho: To my mother-in-law Toro's tail of this site loves him.The beer is very good.

Blessed Vips-Gloria: New in the area, some fucking tapas, quiet, pleasant, good service ...

Vips-Goya.The Brownie very good.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
03/18/2013 3:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) Go that the nati does not know anything :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/19/2013 11:38 a.m.

What's small.And do not give a cat for hare;) :)) :)) :))

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/19/2013 12:32 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

:)): Mrgreen: :)): Mrgreen:
Huge the nati
It does not know nor ... always consistent and logical ...

The corner of Salas sounds a lot, I think I've been ... but my fish memory prevents confirming.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/19/2013 12:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.