GlukometersISO 15197

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/12/2011 4:35 p.m.

There are news! I sent an email to Bayer and they replied to request the strips compatible to the healthcare professional that supplies them, and that with them in hand he called a free telephone number to request the glucometer.

By the way, on this website Link the glucometers are at a strangely low price (cents)

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
06/12/2015 4:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

With_q_de_quimica, my experience is that in general the glucometers are given them (or almost) because they do money with the strips (it is a bit like the printer business model with the inks).

Inday's profile photo
Inday
06/12/2015 7:01 p.m.

If you ask the company, they give it to you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/13/2015 1:26 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Today we have had a very pleasant experience with Abbott, my girl used the Freestyle Insulinx, a few days ago I sent them an email requesting the control solution because I presented some suspiciously repetitive results, today they have called me and after some questions they have decided to send me the solution ofControl, change the glucometer for another new insulinx and also send me a freestyle little with their connection cable to the PC because according to the person who called me "it is very important to have another glucometer at hand in case it spoils."

For my part I am not used to receiving such an attentive and friendly treatment from a company.:)

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
06/17/2015 8:21 p.m.

They are interested in treating us well and that we do not change glucometer, because the business has it in the strips ..
That is why glucometers give them away ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/17/2015 10:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

By the way, my daughter has been using the menarini for 20 years and today they have changed it to a bayer, in the health center, because the strips changed ..,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/17/2015 10:39 p.m.

Which one have given you?They gave me the contour Next, and the educator has told me that it is very precise.I will check that in my next blood test, to see how.

By the way, if you want to have an equally spare one that I do what I put up, in 3 days I have it at home.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/17/2015 10:43 p.m.

I also have from the beginning with the Glucocard de Menarini and see that they have given me glucometers to try and I always end up with him again, it is the one I like the most

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/17/2015 11:57 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

He had always considered that the glucometers had a certain margin of error, but the figures of some are surprising.

lemurdiabético's profile photo
lemurdiabético
06/18/2015 12:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.